Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

^ Thanks Mayhem im talking about the black/red foams they are releasing at niketowns and hoh's and some other spots also these will sit releasing at all these places so again BALLOONBOY these black/red foams will not sell out not the pearls 
grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Read that the Coughdrops will be releasing in December in higher numbers...so I'll most definitely won't cop those early.

The eggplant re-issue was a surprise and so was the pearl re-issue.

We are now being given of the heads up in advance, during the same year nonetheless?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The eggplant re-issue was a surprise and so was the pearl re-issue.

We are now being given of the heads up in advance, during the same year nonetheless?

VAHustler - nice pic, the white pearls with the ice sole look great
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Bought a pair from Osneaker.com....

Still havent received a tracking number or anything from them
tired.gif
Kept emailing them but NOTHING...I know theyre legit and all but i will never buy from them again, hopefully ill get my shoes
grin.gif

Did anyone learn from Nosneaker.com in the past?? I'm shocked people still order from there. It just seems like a crap shoot. I know after dropping a few hundred it bothers me when there isn't good communication. GL 23kidd

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Did anyone learn from Nosneaker.com in the past?? I'm shocked people still order from there. It just seems like a crap shoot. I know after dropping a few hundred it bothers me when there isn't good communication. GL 23kidd
Thanks man. You ever ordered form there?

I never ordered from there before. Ive heard positive things from there, negative as well but i still decided to pull the trigger.

I got an email back saying "please be patient, your order is still being processed".

SMH 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No I haven't, but I know a lot of NTers that have. Sometimes they take a week just to process. The eggplant foamposite issue is what made me say I'd never order from the site. It seems like no seller is safe these days with dudes getting wrong shoes, wrong sizes etc.

Atleast you got a response though.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Thanks man. You ever ordered form there?

I never ordered from there before. Ive heard positive things from there, negative as well but i still decided to pull the trigger.

I got an email back saying "please be patient, your order is still being processed".

SMH 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

When did you order? Should have just done eBay

Originally Posted by handullz

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

there are plenty of places that still have a 12, you just gotta look man...its not that hard...some of yall kill me
smh.gif

Al & his brother over @ osneaker.com are crooks! I haven't ordered anything from them, but I've sold them shoes which they received in new condition as described, they paid via paypal then later filed a complaint claiming they didn't receive shoes, caused me a chargeback on my account, and kept all the DS shoes they received!

BEWARE OF THEM!

Back
Top Bottom