Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Bossalinie07

RL Treyce wrote:

Did anyone learn from Nosneaker.com in the past?? I'm shocked people still order from there. It just seems like a crap shoot. I know after dropping a few hundred it bothers me when there isn't good communication. GL 23kidd

Al & his brother over @ osneaker.com are crooks! I haven't ordered anything from them, but I've sold them shoes which they received in new condition as described, they paid via paypal then later filed a complaint claiming they didn't receive shoes, caused me a chargeback on my account, and kept all the DS shoes they received!

BEWARE OF THEM!

Wow, that's crazy, they run a crooked operation anyway though. No surprise since those kids send the little corny PMs when you say something negative about their site as if that's going to make anyone stop.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

just opening the page. For record, a blue tint sole does not stop, nor slow down oxidation. AT ALL.

Thanks for your input Doc, but I don't think it's the color. It's the materials that incorporate the sole that may cause it to turn blue.

For example I have a pair of OG low XI ie's that have a blue tint that aren't yellowed, the retros I got from 2001(?) didn't yellow either.

Nike however doesn't seem to have any consistency in their clear soles. Like the Jordan XXII's are probably the worst clear soles I've ever seen in my life.

^yes, you are fully correct. This is why I am consistently beating the "b grade" morality onto these threads. The sooner the average Joe can come to terms with this corporate empire being only concerned with two things. Money, and keeping their consumers confused and bickering with each other.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^yes, you are fully correct. This is why I am consistently beating the "b grade" morality onto these threads. The sooner the average Joe can come to terms with this corporate empire being only concerned with two things. Money, and keeping their consumers confused and bickering with each other.
whenever you try to get ur simple thoughts across....it sounds like you're on drugs
smh.gif

UPDATE:

Its will be a week this Mon. and still no tracking # from NOsneaker.com....Thinking bout canceling my order, but ima give it one more week 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

UPDATE:

Its will be a week this Mon. and still no tracking # from NOsneaker.com....Thinking bout canceling my order, but ima give it one more week 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

yet wit that nickname you still ordered from them?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
 you just can't help some people

Well I didn't know bout the nickname until I purchased it...check the last page.

Hopefully everything will go through....they do seem legit but ehh....

McGrizz he ain't know, just told him on the last page. Hope everything goes well for 23kidd. Maybe you can get in touch with eciaccord. I think he ordered his pair from there as well.

23kidd- you'll be alright, I ordered from them and it took a 8 days for my order to process. I had emailed them on day 6 and was told to be patient. By day 8 I received info that the item was being shipped from overseas, from there I waited an additional 3 days. I stayed optimistic but it's one of those things where you live and learn. Their processing is unacceptable and from experience I will never order from them again. Same goes for kixclusive, that company acts like a middle man and takes approximately 3 weeks to get your stufff.

cant believe none of you dudes that mentioned that site havent been PM'd yet by everyone's favorite osneaker rep.

I can't believe several of my niketalk rivals have gotten wise and finally learned to accept that they cannot stop me from posting truth, just as a NT og is supposed to. I am here to help, I hardly buy shoes anymore.

RL-appreciate the "backup"...lol

Eiaccord-hey man I really appreciate you telling me this. Calmed me down a bit,but ill feel much better when I get what I paid for in my hands. Hopefully by the end of this week it'll be on its way.

Never again will I order from them...smh.

Originally Posted by bigj505

cant believe none of you dudes that mentioned that site havent been PM'd yet by everyone's favorite osneaker rep.

laugh.gif
Does anyone even respond back, I read it and just
roll.gif

Maybe he finally wised up.

2k If he aint know...ok den...but ...that's why you suppose to ask all the questions 1st before putting your money down...you don't do it the other way around...that's how you get got...every business transaction is a partnership and you are not gonna get down wit just anyone....so you do ya research 1st...

Air Randy buyers how many days would you guess from "Foreign Acceptance" of the parcel til it actually hit your door?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by handullz

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

there are plenty of places that still have a 12, you just gotta look man...its not that hard...some of yall kill me
smh.gif

this is why there so many flame wars...

one person think they're higher and mightier than someone else...

or cuz YOU know where to get somethin at, and someone doesnt...

i NEVER copped shoes off the internet, boy...

so i dont know WHAT SITES and WHO to get at...

i googled AIR RANDY and got some bull...

the only other site i've seen mentioned in here was (n)osneaker...

raise ya hand before you speak, lil n____...

post count mean squat if you dont make sense...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

there are plenty of places that still have a 12, you just gotta look man...its not that hard...some of yall kill me
smh.gif

this is why there so many flame wars...

one person think they're higher and mightier than someone else...

or cuz YOU know where to get somethin at, and someone doesnt...

i NEVER copped shoes off the internet, boy...

so i dont know WHAT SITES and WHO to get at...

i googled AIR RANDY and got some bull...

the only other site i've seen mentioned in here was (n)osneaker...

raise ya hand before you speak, lil n____...

post count mean squat if you dont make sense...

c'mon son who are you?

Back
Top Bottom