Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by dtb00201

gimmi these

Penny.jpg
been w8n on those since 7th grade only joints missin out my penny collection

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Dont understand why u dudes dont like HOH Foam IMO = Classics...

I think people are just salty..

Naw, I think it's because they had their mind and heart set on the pearls, and got champagnes instead. I think if the order were reversed. Where they released the pearls last year and the champagnes this year, dudes would have a totally different reaction to them. They wouldn't have expected a pearl colorway, and there would be less comparisons. They would recognize them for their own originality.
yea but they been beating the issue into the hole... thats all i read all day.... im sure most of the people havent seen the hoh pearls in person
eyes.gif

I think it also has to do with the accessibility...with them being hoh, dudes already were salty because of that, now you add on top of that it's not the exact color they were expecting/hoping for, you get a lot of the "those are trash" comments...not to say there are a lot of dudes that genuinely don't like the hoh's cw....at 1st i was on the fence because it wasn't what i was expecting, but i still thought they were ok, but then when i saw them in person and had them in-hand,
tired.gif
, it was over...

herd from a nike rep down @nike sportswear nyc that the colorway had obsidian and red in this version. So i guess pearl/blk/obsidian/red. Whatever it is i pray its not those champagnes HOH editions, I traded mine for a pair of livestrong cartoon af1. I think i won in that deal. Easy pass imo if these are the hoh editions, Sorry Fresh yes i'm salty i thought these were going to be actually pearl. Glad I still have my retro's...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wow them joints penny got on are nice, never seen a pearl foamposite one, crazy..
all of you guys can have my foamposite pros that i won't buy.  when they release the pearl foamposite ones, i'll buy.  they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

herd from a nike rep down @nike sportswear nyc that the colorway had obsidian and red in this version. So i guess pearl/blk/obsidian/red. 
Thanks for the dope update
but the only pearl was released in 2009, the previous foams were white

I don't think i'm buying anything new for the first half of 2010..maybe some V's or something, But the 2nd half of the year Nike's droppin' the ball

Pros for these look better than the foam ones. The foam ones look plain as a hell. !%%++* love to hate on the foam pros but these are the best period.

i will take the og white foams or the hoh pearls. i cant say anything bad about either pair. now matter how much hate nt has for the hoh pearls, i would still love to get a pair for retail. maybe since everbody hates the hoh pearls it will make them easier to cop but i doubt it because even though there is alot of hate for the hoh pearls they still sell for 350+.

I think its really pathetic how the a large percentage of this community is setting themselves up for an actual white color foam pro, which is more than unlikely.

dam everyone saying that the pearls foamposites ones look better then the pros
i completely disagree, i think the the black swoosh gives more detail and color to the pearls
without it is just to plain ..... cant wait til the fall thooooooo

All the dudes sayin they ain't feelin the foam one white need to stop frontin. that's like sayin the flu games are better than the OG XII's. Nike basically put nubuck on the HOH pearls. if they weren't HOH dudes would be raggin on em. If HOH sketchers came out dudes would be on that $&@% tough. You know got damn well you'd be beastin for these. Keep it 100

^HOH Or Not, Them Joints Are
pimp.gif
In My Eyes ....... I Am Partial To That BP Photoshop Too However
eek.gif

And Yea HammerCharge, No Offense, But Those AF1's Are DooDoo Smears Compared To The HOH Pearls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

All the dudes sayin they ain't feelin the foam one white need to stop frontin. that's like sayin the flu games are better than the OG XII's. Nike basically put nubuck on the HOH pearls. if they weren't HOH dudes would be raggin on em. If HOH sketchers came out dudes would be on that $&@% tough. You know got damn well you'd be beastin for these. Keep it 100
if nike ever releases these i'm all over them like a fat kid on cake.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

pimp.gif
i would want a royal blue tinted outsole like da penny II's though...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

I traded mine for a pair of livestrong cartoon af1. I think i won in that deal.

2rxtmjc.jpg

I read that and thought the same thing...lol
laugh.gif
nah no duck tales @ all, dude was going to pay 280 for my HOH pearls, he ended up getting 3 pairs of cartoon af1's and traded me 1 pair.  I put my foams up on niketalk and never sold, so i put them up on craigslist and got the deal rolling, did a meet up in nyc.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

pimp.gif

hell yeah, and i hate white shoes. but these will definitely be an exception

Back
Top Bottom