Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by thekckid

for those of you who care, no Swoosh discount on these.
^^^
Source?  I thought they usually don't release that info til they actually drop..

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

$30 off is the coupon for FTA, 30% is the employee discount. Highly doubt they will let anyone use the coupon on RD but it doesn't hurt to try it.

both of my coupons is for FTL, if i cant use both on RD i got a lil magic trick ima use
nerd.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Just picked up my pair from FTL at my mall today...2 bills flat..and I was out the door...might pick up another pair tomorrow after I try these on later.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Just picked up my pair from FTL at my mall today...2 bills flat..and I was out the door...might pick up another pair tomorrow after I try these on later.
pimp.gif
Did FTL drop them early, or you one of those with Privileges?

who's goin to NTNY tonite? i got two wristbands and i'm tryna see wsup w/ getting two pairs from there anyone know if they're gonna be one per customer?

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by thekckid

for those of you who care, no Swoosh discount on these.
^^^
Source?  I thought they usually don't release that info til they actually drop..

I asked Nike Sportswear on Twitter and they replied back saying no. 

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif
Did FTL drop them early, or you one of those with Privileges?
indeed...i would liketo know as well...

i think these will sit for a while. my footlocker still has the eggplant foams sitting i noticed when i went in today.

anyways, probably going to get them tomorrow for 152 on an employee hookup. will post pics when i get them

These will sit for a while where im at, even the royal's sat when they came out... I'll get a pair saturday then wait for a sale in the near future if I want another pair, I really just want one though.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

who's goin to NTNY tonite? i got two wristbands and i'm tryna see wsup w/ getting two pairs from there anyone know if they're gonna be one per customer?

NTNY ONLY LETS U COP ONE PAIR AT A TIME, THERE OD STRICT ABOUT THAT , FUNNY STORY WHEN THE DB 6'S DROPPED THERE WAS 20 PEOPLE IN LINE, & A BUNCH OF KICKS AVAILBLE BUT THEY DIDNT LET U COPP 2, U HAD TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE TO COP AGAIN, SMH CRAZY LOL

UNK... You get down with FOAMS??? WHAT THE
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

They should be a very easy cop. They got them all over my mall. I just gotta find out where to cop from. (The cheapest, because Im a cheap dude
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by David Choi

saw them today at my local store. The body looks and feel different then the OGs~ Easy pass for me.

uh..... Yea.... DUH.... It is the year 2010 homie. Things change over time.

I was hoping they would be more of a glossy white color, they look almost beige.  I was looking forward to this release now I'm not even going to purchase them.  White would have been much nicer IMO.   I'm sure most would disagree but not feelin' em Nike

@ Spivins You hit it on the head they are closer to beige than white . I was in NYC two weeks ago and a guy on the train had on an alternate Creme colored Mets jersey on with the Pearls and they matched PERFECTLY. So before you jump out the window on these make sure you know what they really look like.

Quality is very good on these...still on the fence...not pearl white like I thought tho...

Originally Posted by spivins

I was hoping they would be more of a glossy white color, they look almost beige.  I was looking forward to this release now I'm not even going to purchase them.  White would have been much nicer IMO.   I'm sure most would disagree but not feelin' em Nike

wine_cheese_room300_080602111532852_wideweb__300x311.jpg

Pearl white and white are different. Pearl white is supposed to be a cream white. That being said, I wish these would be a pure white, but they are still fire!

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

in the DMV ppl mite even camp....they go crazy for them around here

Whoever does camp for these here, let the hype consume them.
smh.gif

Every single retail chain here is getting these. Hood spots will have multiple size runs.

Back
Top Bottom