Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Ive never gotten a pair of foamposite but I think I may grab the pewters when they come out. goodluck to everyone that is grabbing these though.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I hope everybody get theirs good luck nt fam

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Ive never gotten a pair of foamposite but I think I may grab the pewters when they come out. goodluck to everyone that is grabbing these though.

good looks yall, i might be able to cop tomorrow morning for $140 so well see. Comparison pics with these and the 02's will follow

Hey guys I have a question. How do these fit? I normally wear a 13, but I remember trying these on when they originally came out and they fit kinda snug. I don't think they made a 13.5 so I was going to order a 14 instead. Are these true to size? or should I just go with the 14. Thanks. I hope everybody gets their pair.

no discount on swoosh?! cmon nike
smh.gif
passing on them now!

so tempted to grab a pair off PYS, but my homegirl better grab me a pair before, she goes to the fla state game saturday.. but i really dont see these selling out in Tallahassee anytime soon

No go on SWOOSH.... that killed it for me.
mad.gif

hopefully some homie(s) can come thru tomorrow. Anything under retail and Ill be happy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Just got a 13, with my first paycheck lol

NICE.... enjoy. Work Hard less, Play Hard
grin.gif

Now make sure you saving too.

copped a pair for me and a pair for the homie for 400 shipped off ndc.
use a 25 ndc gc for my pair and hes giving me 30 bucks for fronting the money.
145 shipped is a good price for me. gotta make my own discount sometimes.

and im happy they not on swoosh so i dont have to read the gloating about a "playa price" and to all my swooshers bs.
and nope im not salty that dudes have a swoosh because i got 2 dudes that will hold me down. i just hate the stupidity that comes along with it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

and im happy they not on swoosh so i dont have to read the gloating about a "playa price" and to all my swooshers bs.
and nope im not salty that dudes have a swoosh because i got 2 dudes that will hold me down. i just hate the stupidity that comes along with it.
QFT.

Although, there might be just a tad bit of saltiness, on my behalf.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

yo G, what it look like by NT?

it was dope they threw a lil party on the sportswear floor w/ Pop Burgers , Hotdogs and sodas we just chilled out for an hour they held a raffle...I WON TOO!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

then we just lined up by number and took the escalator down to the register then they told us that if we wanted a 2nd pair to just go to the 5th floor and make the line again so i did and walked out w/ my two 10.5's fairly easy i gotta say they ran a good event this time around very smooth process i wouldn't mind coppin my stuff there more often....all while being blitzed out of my mind i must say TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY (Ice Cube)
grin.gif

They did run out of a few sizes tho the 8, 9, 9.5 13 other than that there should be plenty sizes left for anyone goin for the morning
nerd.gif
wink.gif

As for me i'm throwing mine on tomorrow for work and enjoy my 2nd pair later on when these are totaled
good luck to everyone tryna get their pairs there's enuff fish in the sea on this release
devil.gif
Don't be like the 30 yr old guy i saw who brought his elderly mom w/ a cane to buy him a 2nd pair to flip for $300 as he was claiming
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

yo G, what it look like by NT?

it was dope they threw a lil party on the sportswear floor w/ Pop Burgers , Hotdogs and sodas we just chilled out for an hour they held a raffle...I WON TOO!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

then we just lined up by number and took the escalator down to the register then they told us that if we wanted a 2nd pair to just go to the 5th floor and make the line again so i did and walked out w/ my two 10.5's fairly easy i gotta say they ran a good event this time around very smooth process i wouldn't mind coppin my stuff there more often....all while being blitzed out of my mind i must say TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY (Ice Cube)
grin.gif

They did run out of a few sizes tho the 8, 9, 9.5 13 other than that there should be plenty sizes left for anyone goin for the morning
nerd.gif
wink.gif

As for me i'm throwing mine on tomorrow for work and enjoy my 2nd pair later on when these are totaled
good luck to everyone tryna get their pairs there's enuff fish in the sea on this release
devil.gif
Don't be like the 30 yr old guy i saw who brought his elderly mom w/ a cane to buy him a 2nd pair to flip for $300 as he was claiming
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
  i agree with you though.  i got someone around my way that will hold me down with the swoosh price if needed, but alot of people on here (not everyone) that have swoosh accounts come across as real herbish with that "playa price" sillyness  only for them to post about how butthurt they are when people are asking them for their discount.  to me it's like newsflash if you didn't post bragging about your "playa price" you get for working retail making $9.75 an hour you wouldn't have people messaging you for the discount but when you rub it in everyones face of course there's going to be people wanting the hookup too.

Back
Top Bottom