Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by chuck202

Went and got em this morning ...I got a strange feeling they'll be around 4 a little while..store I went 2 had 200 pair..
shh' living in the middle of California we're lucky to get 1 FSR. Its alright though, Ill still get mine......retail, discount, or reseller prices. "I gets mine"

this +%%%$ said the people's champ
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
433-wwe.the.rock.the.most.electrifying.man.in.sports.entertainment.extras.dvdrip.xvid%5B(044897)21-36-42%5D.JPG

Originally Posted by tak

Went and got em this morning ...I got a strange feeling they'll be around 4 a little while..store I went 2 had 200 pair..
shh' living in the middle of California we're lucky to get 1 FSR. Its alright though, Ill still get mine......retail, discount, or reseller prices. "I gets mine"
sheiks (spelling?) aint get them?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by tak

sheiks (spelling?) aint get them?
Nope, Shiekh Shoes didnt get them. Not around my way at least.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

sounds like a great night G...got ya 2 pairs, won a raffle(i need proof of that one
ohwell.gif
) and had a good time...that last thing you mentioned wit the elderly mom? same %%@! happened at the infrared pack release wit grandma sitting out there for like 5 hours in the heat
smh.gif
...grime

LOL wat proof u need? i should hit u w/ an E&J bottle for that! funny thing was i called it on my way down there i had that feeling in my gut then i told my boy "there's 6 of us goin down there, and i'm feelin lucky w/ my Carbon Flights on...one of us gotta come off w/ the raffle" turned out it was me...pretty much i have a one time "skip the line" pass for any release up to December 31st i just gotta let them know a week in advance...i just told them to Retro some Yeezy's b4 the year is done
nerd.gif
 so i can use it for that!

tak - what size did u need or did u cop already?
ndc, pys has pairs left. im sure other sites have them too. or u can stock locate at ur local footlocker/footaction

yooooooo i heard 3rd Ave footlocker in the BX was retarted..

and Fordham Footlocker was also retarted. SMH

damn dudes beasting full out.. and damn dont people work? waiting on lines at 8 Clock in the AM

Im pretty satisfied with them. Not exactly like the original but very close. Definitely check out your local foot locker and foot action.
2cisg0.jpg

Woke up at 9, went right over, no line or people even in the store and got my 2 pairs, why couldn't it be this easy every time lol!

i hope no one really literally waited in line, smh, i just strolled back in the house with mine before i go to school. No point in waiting in lines anymore for shoes, especially for GR

Didn't think we'd get them out here...went to Foot Locker at 11am and they were the only store in the mall to have them and I got the only size 11...score.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

any word on when eastbay is shipping them out?
Most orders are currently being packaged up and should be shipping out tonight, as long as there are no issues with payment used on the order.

Originally Posted by bruza

ohwell.gif
 Got the backorder email from Eastbay.

How soon are they looking to restock?
We are currently expecting to receive a restock during the next few days.  If you private message me with your customer and order number, I can check on your order for you.  Please note, restock dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

My footlocker got 18 pairs and they never get anything so nike must have put a bunch of them out there

Back
Top Bottom