Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

your best bet would be online, or wait till it gets warm again and buy it outta season...
stores still be tryin to get $500+ in April/may. If I see em for three with a nice design on the back I'll be happy.
yeah them cats play hardball, cuz they know people are going to buy it, they hold that much clout.

al wissam had a couple of dope designs, but they never reloaded after da quilted design, and pelle not only matched em at da quilted designs in lambskin, they started to

go in with da studded, and bold script  design patterns, al wissam, had no answer after that, and they fell off.

at al wissam's peak, all their leathers were 1000+ dollars minimum for retail, but now compare both websites, and you'll see who got stagnant, and who kept on innovating

in regards to pelle and al wissam.

tugekpev0dood0op.jpg

this is probably one of da few al wissams i kinda dug...

this wissam was also very hard.

Last edited:
Wash your mouth out with soap

Stussy is GOAT and should never be mentioned with Pelle Pelle

LOL. Naw the question mark wasnt to question Stussy's dominance or status compared to Pelle, it was to say does Ninjahood consider them an "urban brand" which has already been answered.
Everyone knows Stussy is the father of this shhh

yeah them cats play hardball, cuz they know people are going to buy it, they hold that much clout.

al wissam had a couple of dope designs, but they never reloaded after da quilted design, and pelle not only matched em at da quilted designs in lambskin, they started to

go in with da studded, and bold script  design patterns, al wissam, had no answer after that, and they fell off.

at al wissam's peak, all their leathers were 1000+ dollars minimum for retail, but now compare both websites, and you'll see who got stagnant, and who kept on innovating

in regards to pelle and al wissam.

tugekpev0dood0op.jpg

this is probably one of da few al wissams i kinda dug...

View media item 653815

this wissam was also very hard.

View media item 653817
yeah pelle pelle brought just enough new stuff while keeping it classic at the same time, which other brands failed to do. If u see some of their jackets now they are even slim fitting(like the wolf from last year). Not slim on some rick Owens **** but slim compared to how pelle pelles are rocked. Shows how they adjust.

That French montana **** is fire. I got to get a pelle soon.

Brand is more than likely gonna die in a few years like Ty said can't survive with those gaudy designs and logos

What dominance? Who/what are they dominating? :rolleyes

The urban market (as you categorize it) is incredibly niche, even more so the market for "urban" leather jackets.

Some of these topics lets you know who is from or grew up in an urban environment

Some of you don't seem to understand you don't set trends and people have different fashion taste according to location.

Brand is more than likely gonna die in a few years like Ty said can't survive with those gaudy designs and logos

They've been doing that for over 20 years

And they already survived the period where fashion taste were more bland and simple...people are back to gaudy shirts and jeans

Last edited:
So gaudy rhinestone based designs are gonna survive beyond the niche corny true religion Gucci belt cornballs nah son they on borrowed time .Went on the site and saw nothing that was a basic leather jacket any adult would wear it looks childish.

What dominance? Who/what are they dominating? :rolleyes

The urban market (as you categorize it) is incredibly niche, even more so the market for "urban" leather jackets.

Urban used to be a billion dollar industry.. Niche? Lol

Phat Farm, Ecko, Rocawear, Sean John, Karl Kani,

G-unit, state property, Averix, varcity, PNB nation,

etc, COUNTLESS others reduced to dust...and pelle

Pelle is still around getting 800+ dollars a pop for

Their leather jackets...sounds like domination to me

:pimp:

So gaudy rhinestone based designs are gonna survive beyond the niche corny true religion Gucci belt cornballs nah son they on borrowed time .Went on the site and saw nothing that was a basic leather jacket any adult would wear it looks childish.

Because YOU wouldn't wear it, doesn't mean other people wouldn't and don't .

Again they've been around for over 20 years. They're not going anywhere.

It's the same thing in every thread. People run in Uptown threads. Who wears Air Force Ones? Even though they're always in Nike's top five for the quarter. Who wears Timbs? Timbs aren't in style.

I wish I could see some of you GQ fashion plates that are so critical of what other people decide to wear. :lol:

Forces are universal that jacket is not schott been around almost 100 years now and will be around forever because they make real jackets that will outlive you.Pelle and those wearable billboards don't seem to be advancing at all .Look on the site I get a jacket that has pelle written all over and some crappy tapout affliction looking stuff on it for a 1 grand vs 540 schott jacket

Even the older ones are 8). That grape color scheme

313ji0x.jpg

Them quilted ones wit the fur hood tho :pimp:

One day.

Scramblin', handlin' with a .45 cannon

It's tucked in my Marc Buchanan

Extra clips and shells in the lambskin

Two deep by Pelle Pelle Westside how they felly fell

Last edited:
Forces are universal that jacket is not schott been around almost 100 years now and will be around forever because they make real jackets that will outlive you.Pelle and those wearable billboards don't seem to be advancing at all .Look on the site I get a jacket that has pelle written all over and some crappy tapout affliction looking stuff on it for a 1 grand vs 540 schott jacket

Where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom