Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

I think I used the wrong word. Tailored is not what I ment. I ment altered. English is not my first language. Anyway, he took the sleeves in. Made 'em a bit shorter and smaller. He also took in a little bit of the width. It's a size 44. I took my other emerald green joint to him today.

looks good, what size was it previous?

tbh, not a big change, u could've stuck wit da 44 as is in case u wanna rock a hoodie.

i got da same butter soft.

IMG_2957 (1).JPG IMG_2964.JPG pellegreen.jpg

Had this one altered too. The first two are before. I had the the sleeves taken in and the shoulders line up better now. You can tell how the shoulders were too big. There was actually a little cut/tear right where the shoulder and sleeve met on the right sleeve. Tailor managed to get rid of that. He did a good job.

Did Pelle Pelle go out of business or something? :blush: There website been down for a while. By now, they'd usually have their Springtime leathers on display and for sale. With the whole *** high fashion industry showing it's racist true colors recently, Pelle Pelle is more needed than ever. Pelle Pelle is the original hood high fashion brand. I own both high end Italian fashion leathers and Pelles and the best Pelles are easily on par quality wise with the best leathers out there, period. I copped a vintage early 90's Pelle in crispy condition off eBay a week ago and its been nothing but positive feedback on these streets from strangers, men and women, to the homies and associates. And Pelles ain't even popular at all where I live so you know the love is real. I copped the same one Tory Lanez had here in this pic but in a different colorway:smokin

image.jpg

They made a smart move with the retro Pelle's. I think retro Avirexes wouldn't sell as well as retro Pelle's because Avirex hasn't had a fanbase since the early 2000's. But who knows. Avirex don't even exist as a leather company no more because it was bought by Ecko and made into a JC Penney brand just like Fubu. But I know folks would go crazy if they did a proper Indian head retro Avirex. Especially a hypebeast move like a Supreme-Avirex Indian head leather collabo would easily sell over a stack in resale. But Pelle never went anywhere in NYC, the Chi and Detroit. And Pelle continued to carry the torch after Avirex burned out. Not to mention Pelle was really the brand that pioneered the urban leather bomber jacket with all the stitching and designs.

ASAP definitely ain't the first rappers to do custom Pelle's either. Wu did that way back in 94'. Raekwon and Ghost had the custom Wu Pelle's in the Heaven and Hell video:
Avi’s been popping since mid 90s ...(it was just more heavy in brooklyn & queens where as pell’s was more heavier uptown & bx) not a knock on pell’s but i personally liked the black tuskegee airmen avi lineup over majority of pell jackets

( on a side note this the same lunatic from thehood? If so this Q what up homey )

Bert. Bert. yo you're our resident Detroit / Michigan NTer that has a reasonable amount of clout, can you put boots on da ground and find out if pelle pelle is really gone? I'm starting to get worried they haven't updated any of their social media or websites since December 2018. pelle pelle Europe seems to be fine but it's American/ original counterpart seems to be in limbo or down.

Bert. Bert. yo you're our resident Detroit / Michigan NTer that has a reasonable amount of clout, can you put boots on da ground and find out if pelle pelle is really gone? I'm starting to get worried they haven't updated any of their social media or websites since December 2018. pelle pelle Europe seems to be fine but it's American/ original counterpart seems to be in limbo or down.
Just go to fordham and ask one of them stores if they still getting pelles in. Don’t use the train it’ll take 2 hours to get there

Just go to fordham and ask one of them stores if they still getting pelles in. Don’t use the train it’ll take 2 hours to get there

that's how I know you got a blind spot on what you consider fly, everyone knows those stores put those leather jackets in storage and bring it back out in da winter time so that tells you how absolutely nothing.

that's how I know you got a blind spot on what you consider fly, everyone knows those stores put those leather jackets in storage and bring it back out in da winter time so that tells you how absolutely nothing.
I absolutely know that, they do order a few of the new ones though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom