Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

These are pretty sweet, imo. My spot had less than a fsr. Paid retail, btw.

2r296o3.jpg

30nhmp3.jpg

rljol4.jpg

j9lmcy.jpg

wbuv7p.jpg

2469828.jpg

Thats another quick $200 gone... just like that! Im glad I don't celebrate V-day, or b-day's, Holidays. Return of the Grinch!!!

EDIT: Just did the math with a FL military discount... $160 after tax is looking even better. I'll wait till the area is flooded with them before I make amove
pimp.gif

AHHHHHHH trying so hard to resist..... they looking sexy tho..... guess i have to do some research on who is getting them or not.

i want thesee badd

after the ftl 50 and eggplants
i dont think i can afford them
frown.gif

btw whats the official release dates on these?

nice how do they feel? comfortable to ball in you think? might be the first fusion and last that i ever buy

wow already..looks like i'll be passing again..money's way too tight.

damn valentines day
laugh.gif

rightguard, these are hella comfortable. i these will will be pretty good for ball. there are some trade offs, imo. the foam is hella soft. i think foam oneswould be better for ball, but these have better ankle support. and i think these are more comfortable than foams.

park heights should be all i gotta say as far as the location...

oh and rd is supposedly 3/7...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

park heights should be all i gotta say as far as the location...
i already know! i went to "this spot" when the silver foams dorpped in may got em' 4 days before they released in stores.
but i want these sooooooo bad just cant afford em' right now i still got my eggplant dopes on layaway!
not havin a job FTL!!!

Discount worthy...

Although the lil' penny is a great touch...

Just being a fan and having multiple pairs of the "orlando" colorways of I - IV and the foams, I just can't seedishing out $200 for these new school jawns.

If I didn't have the "penny" collection I have, or if the purple foams didn't drop just weeks ago, I'd be all over these. But,
grin.gif
, I'm jive content.

I'll wait for other colorways...

Old School... New School... NO school rules.

Psht.

lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Discount worthy...

Although the lil' penny is a great touch...

Just being a fan and having multiple pairs of the "orlando" colorways of I - IV and the foams, I just can't see dishing out $200 for these new school jawns.

If I didn't have the "penny" collection I have, or if the purple foams didn't drop just weeks ago, I'd be all over these. But,
grin.gif
, I'm jive content.

I'll wait for other colorways...

Old School... New School... NO school rules.

Psht.

lol.

You know like I know that you are going to end up with thise shoe at a reasonable price soon... lol
nerd.gif

j9lmcy.jpg

should of did a nike sign or 1/2 cent logo instead. that logo looks Converse worthy. None the less I still can't wait to cop these.

These joints are pretty SERIOUS... And some of yall were sayin Nike fell OFf? *+@+!

actually have to agree with vahustler. don't think i woulda went with the lil penny on the back, but it's different. doesn't make or break theshoe, imo.

Back
Top Bottom