Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

they ight dont know if they worth 190 tho. Diggin the royals over the all black tho. I gotta thing for that royal color ya dig

very much so on the fence with these. A cop is looking doubtful and will be a game time decision

Originally Posted by bigj505

on the fence... some pics make them look sexy. others make them look like a pass. i hear they dropping early now. even house of hoops selling them today i think... wonder if stores other than ph & belv got them...
some of these pics floating around on this site and the "other site" had me second guessing. maybe i need to see them in person to makea decision
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

on the fence... some pics make them look sexy. others make them look like a pass. i hear they dropping early now. even house of hoops selling them today i think... wonder if stores other than ph & belv got them...
some of these pics floating around on this site and the "other site" had me second guessing. maybe i need to see them in person to make a decision
eyes.gif
thats the problem... i would have to do some work to actually see these in person... at that point, id just buy them lol... and the sad thingis.... there are no other nice kix coming out have a thread on here!!!! lol

Originally Posted by uknowho85

some of these pics floating around on this site and the "other site" had me second guessing. maybe i need to see them in person to make a decision
eyes.gif
thats the problem... i would have to do some work to actually see these in person... at that point, id just buy them lol... and the sad thing is.... there are no other nice kix coming out have a thread on here!!!! lol
Yeah.....................I'd probably do the same thing
roll.gif

NYC is the only place that people openly talk about where pairs are. DMV had some but not that many. I think they all got bought up. Some went to ebay (cantblame them if they selling for almost 400) and others kept theirs.

NYC is the only place that people openly talk about where pairs are. DMV had some but not that many. I think they all got bought up. Some went to ebay (cant blame them if they selling for almost 400) and others kept theirs.

"friends....how many of us have them???? Friends.... Ones we can depend on"
I always here people saying "so and so didn't look out". One thing I've learned is to create your OWN resources. If NT shutdown today... Iwill still be sole(y) liable for securing my own kicks. Not saying that people don't give me a headsup on product ( y'all know who y'all are) butif I never knew these cats I just wouldn't be going... "I wish I knew a guy". When they hit the 804 I'll post what I know. But if I say theyain't got'em then investigate (not hate). I won't say NYC looks out on every release though. Seems like for every 1 satisfied there's always 10left salty.

I wear an 11 in Goadomes ... I got an 11 in these ... been rocking them since before X-mas ... they give a little but the still fit great!

Wait till ya'll see the other REAL color ways that come out!

Fire my man ... Fire!

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by DaMysteryMan

anybody seen the "In Penny We Trust" tees around?
not around here in the area, but i saw them all over LA last week. the shirt is
eyes.gif
imo
God Bless You Dan!

Them bammas in the retro forum act like the lil' Penny line is the best thing since the Jordan Playground t.

smh.gif

Is it me, or after high school, you don't match the brand shirt with the shoes exactly... Unless you're Tigger!

(sorry Nik, just a joke-ie-joke).

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by DaMysteryMan

anybody seen the "In Penny We Trust" tees around?
not around here in the area, but i saw them all over LA last week. the shirt is
eyes.gif
imo
God Bless You Dan!

Them bammas in the retro forum act like the lil' Penny line is the best thing since the Jordan Playground t.

smh.gif

Is it me, or after high school, you don't match the brand shirt with the shoes exactly... Unless you're Tigger!

(sorry Nik, just a joke-ie-joke).
I could've sworn I seen u post yourself wearing the Jordan playground T, to go along with the Cement 4's....

nerd.gif

....HEAD

History v. Hype.

And with a closer eye...

Jordan is wearing the b/red IVs in the pic...

Try Again.

"Throne" holder....

laugh.gif

Will someone hit me up with a PM on where these are droppin in NOVA or in the 804 area? I live right outside of manassas, but go down to richmond most weekendsso i can cop them either way.

Hit me Up please!

props to cmoney for the help on other stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom