Penny Air Flight One

I was in Oregon and my In-Law used to be a high up PR for Nike and by coincidence we went to dinner with one of his friends who is still working for Nike. Well I guess he was apart of the team that is putting together that Hybrid Penny that is coming out.... sorry I don't know what the name of it is. Well anyways I was asking him if the very 1st Unofficial Penny shoe would ever be rereleased (Nike Air Flight One which parts are going to be used for the upcoming hybrid). And he said that they are in the works but it would probably be an exclusive for HOH. I got no dates and he might have been blowing hot air. But, on another note does any true Penny 1 fans know why all the Penny 1 HOH releases recently say Penny 05 HOH on the boxes. Is it because of the fact of the 2005 retro???? I don't know but if you check your boxes they don't say Penny 1, they say "Air Max Penny 05 HOH." I think it is because the first retro of the Penny 1 was in 2005 but I may be wrong. Any input would be great cause I'm trying to up my knowledge. I hope the Nike Air Flight One will ACTUALLY release in the near future. Thoughts? 

I was in Oregon and my In-Law used to be a high up PR for Nike and by coincidence we went to dinner with one of his friends who is still working for Nike. Well I guess he was apart of the team that is putting together that Hybrid Penny that is coming out.... sorry I don't know what the name of it is. Well anyways I was asking him if the very 1st Unofficial Penny shoe would ever be rereleased (Nike Air Flight One which parts are going to be used for the upcoming hybrid). And he said that they are in the works but it would probably be an exclusive for HOH. I got no dates and he might have been blowing hot air. But, on another note does any true Penny 1 fans know why all the Penny 1 HOH releases recently say Penny 05 HOH on the boxes. Is it because of the fact of the 2005 retro???? I don't know but if you check your boxes they don't say Penny 1, they say "Air Max Penny 05 HOH." I think it is because the first retro of the Penny 1 was in 2005 but I may be wrong. Any input would be great cause I'm trying to up my knowledge. I hope the Nike Air Flight One will ACTUALLY release in the near future. Thoughts? 

I find it hard to believe that Nike would retro the Air Flight Ones and it only be a HOH release. But then again when it comes to the Penny line who knows with Nike. They had such a good momentum built up but now it just seems like OJ da Juiceman is charge of the Penny and Foam line. 

I find it hard to believe that Nike would retro the Air Flight Ones and it only be a HOH release. But then again when it comes to the Penny line who knows with Nike. They had such a good momentum built up but now it just seems like OJ da Juiceman is charge of the Penny and Foam line. 

^Lol They did man.... But, it's Nike, I wouldn't find it too hard to believe seeing that HOH has had several Penny Exclusives. Did you happen know anything about the 05 thing I was talking about????

^Lol They did man.... But, it's Nike, I wouldn't find it too hard to believe seeing that HOH has had several Penny Exclusives. Did you happen know anything about the 05 thing I was talking about????

^^^ I didn't buy the highlighter Pennys. But I not think the first retro of the Penny 1s were 05. There was a retro release before that

^^^ I didn't buy the highlighter Pennys. But I not think the first retro of the Penny 1s were 05. There was a retro release before that

^ Well the HOH released the Ripstops and Highlighters and they both say "Air Max Penny 05 HOH."

^ Well the HOH released the Ripstops and Highlighters and they both say "Air Max Penny 05 HOH."

That hybrid is called the Rookie LWP.
I hope the Flight One is released on the GR tip.
I can't really imagine those just vanishing off shelves though so it MAY not be that big of a deal.

That hybrid is called the Rookie LWP.
I hope the Flight One is released on the GR tip.
I can't really imagine those just vanishing off shelves though so it MAY not be that big of a deal.

The first Penny 1 retro-ed in October of 2000...Not 2005

Dropped in the Magic colorway, Bulls colorway, all black leather, and all white leather...

Correct me if I'm missing any colors, but I'm pretty sure those were the only colors dropped during the first retro release of this shoe...

The first Penny 1 retro-ed in October of 2000...Not 2005

Dropped in the Magic colorway, Bulls colorway, all black leather, and all white leather...

Correct me if I'm missing any colors, but I'm pretty sure those were the only colors dropped during the first retro release of this shoe...

^So I was assuming I was wrong about why it says 05 on the boxes but does anyone know correct reason why they are signified 05.

^So I was assuming I was wrong about why it says 05 on the boxes but does anyone know correct reason why they are signified 05.

^Ummmmm no then how come it's not on the Black and Neo Lime Foams......Lol......Does anyone know any real info...

^Ummmmm no then how come it's not on the Black and Neo Lime Foams......Lol......Does anyone know any real info...

Originally Posted by shindo03

those weren't house of hoops exclusive.

Originally Posted by shindo03

those weren't house of hoops exclusive.

Actually they did come out in 2005...

Knicks, Cool Grey, White/Red, White/Black, and the Asia Hoops Pack...The worst line-up ever

That was also the last year of the big bubbles

Back
Top Bottom