PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

BrittanyStrike-m.jpg

This is for b-more, all day. NY can't rock with these, no matter how much they love goadomes uptown or the foams.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

I think we need to start up a petition for nike to cease with hybrids.

You'd be on crack to think anyone there would consider that either. Last year Nike's Sport Culture Category which does most of the Hybrids outsoldNike Basketball in sales. That's pretty huge.

As for all the folks poo pooing the Boot. It aint for everyone....but it will be for me. The person who came up with the concept is from DC and these shoppedVERY well. They will def. sell out in Black and Eggplant....and I will be rockin them on Campus JUST like I rock my Goadomes now.

To have these in your hands is a completely different opinion, as the pics posted don't do it ANY justice. I was personally proud to be apart of theProcess, and even Prouder someone from the Urea came up with the Concept...

When these sell out look for the next Cult Classic.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

I think we need to start up a petition for nike to cease with hybrids.

You'd be on crack to think anyone there would consider that either. Last year Nike's Sport Culture Category which does most of the Hybrids outsold Nike Basketball in sales. That's pretty huge.

As for all the folks poo pooing the Boot. It aint for everyone....but it will be for me. The person who came up with the concept is from DC and these shopped VERY well. They will def. sell out in Black and Eggplant....and I will be rockin them on Campus JUST like I rock my Goadomes now.

To have these in your hands is a completely different opinion, as the pics posted don't do it ANY justice. I was personally proud to be apart of the Process, and even Prouder someone from the Urea came up with the Concept...

When these sell out look for the next Cult Classic.

....they will sell out ONLY ONLY ONLY in DC area....because you and I KNOW that nikeboots and foams are UNUSUALLY successful there.

NO COMMENT till i see them in person, for some wierd reason i kinda like em, i've lived in the DMV for 5yrs not and never bough a pair of foams orgoadomes, so i think its about time

the all black are nice.

however, i would cop if the price was severely cut, to like 100-150, compounded with an employee discount

225?

jokes.

Back
Top Bottom