PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

I think Nike now has a Blind folded 5-year-old, pin the tail on different parts of different nike products to create a new one... cuz this sure as hell lookslike it. herendouz

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just an FYI for the NYC dudes on this one. Let me quench the argument EARLY on this Boot.

Conceived by a DC Cat.... Consulted on by a DC cat.....

So when you start that stuff bout THESE are a NYC thing.... STOP right there. lololol... You will be in on it.. Not the ONLY one with it!!

thanks for clearing that up
pimp.gif

as ive stated in other threads theses boots are pretty hot.. the blks will be copped, hell once i see the blues in person i may have a change of heart.

The hood will be in love with these, no one cares if the small minority that is NT will hate them

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Can't wait for the black ones.

I'll also be sure to make the 40 yard dash run to Penn. Ave. or Marboro Pike to get the latest SHOOTERS sweats same day.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to the 'creator' of these. Thanks for putting an "urea" stamp on campus.

Dollars make sense.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

SHOOTERS used to be soooo
pimp.gif
haven't checked out there stuff in a while

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just an FYI for the NYC dudes on this one. Let me quench the argument EARLY on this Boot.

Conceived by a DC Cat.... Consulted on by a DC cat.....

So when you start that stuff bout THESE are a NYC thing.... STOP right there. lololol... You will be in on it.. Not the ONLY one with it!!

da designer was chillin wit udi from training camp NYC and got inspiration from NYC...so stop it right there.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

^

da "
indifferent.gif
" !!!

go look it up...rock deep's read it himself....da designer took a good ol' soak in nyc club swag and designed em after that.

This ugly boot will be all over NYC, I can see it now...

black on blks will be official uptown drug dealer fashion
Not to mention all the dudes who will be wearing them with their tight *+@ sagged jeans.

Can't fake, Ninjahood is right to a degree, but designer went to both NYC & the UK in the process of the design. That same article also clearly statesthat Washington D.C. and Baltimore were the first two cities to embrace the goadome, and those are facts from the designers mouth. But people will believe whatthe want to.

The hood will be in love with these, no one cares if the small minority that is NT will hate them
True but our opinion does count ..

go look it up...rock deep's read it himself....da designer took a good ol' soak in nyc club swag and designed em after that.

Not so much ...
laugh.gif

da designer was chillin wit udi from training camp NYC and got inspiration from NYC...so stop it right there.
Sorry ... wrong again my man
wink.gif
... the designer is fromthe NE ... Not from NYC ... didn't get influence from Udi (he's a great dude however!) ...

And lastly it was influenced by the urban consumer ... not NYC ... not DC ... not Philly ... but by the whole I-95 corridor ...

DC cat's just had more influence then any other area (June & Todd ... You know ... and DMV cats know who I'm talking about)
smokin.gif

Sorry NYC ... no claims to this one
sick.gif

Thanks for Clearing that up TOWEH...

I guess Ninja will say I am wrong AND you are wrong...lol

They can call me wrong.. but don't call the person who concieved the Foamposite Boot wrong... I mean IT WAS HIS IDEA!!! lololol

Oh yeah.. and he's from DC...

Thanks and Good Night..

i really have to see these b4 i pass...ima def have to get a 30% discount

not a fan of paying more than $200 for a shoe

DC cat's just had more influence then any other area (June & Todd ... You know ... and DMV cats know who I'm talking about)

spell it out dude. lol...

I mean IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!
Rock ... It was the team's idea ...
smokin.gif
... Not one man ... its a dream team!!!!

Mike, Feezy, DA (for guidance), Ill Will, Jerry ... even Todd & June

Rock, ICan, Young Ian out here, The Dred (RJ in BK), select folks back home & the homies on Schenectady Ave (Crown Heights standup!) that validated it ... it was a team effort!

Holla!

When I first heard about these a few months back, my initial reaction was there's gonna be a riot in DC. Im a foam head for life but never could get downwith goadomes. Im interested in seeing how well these do at retail in the DC/Maryland area.

<>

Sorry NYC ... no claims to this one
I really don't know whats the big deal about who claimed foams first, when they came out in NYC they sold out instantly, when they came out inthe "DMV" they sold out, so what does that tell you? Both areas like the shoe, all this first claiming stuff is kinda lame.
No disrespect to you "DMV" cats, but from what i see these shoes aren't special, Maybe the black on black can pop but thats reaching in my book.
We need to come to an end over the foamposite rivalry, so if you wanna take credit for those monstrosities go right ahead.
NYC will allways be Home of the AIR FORCE ONE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love to see this debate end, but I doubt it will. People will keep throwing stones, blinding hating, and taking cheap shots no matter what. The onlybeef is people taking local styles, paying no homage, then have the nerve to say they made it pop. Bad analogy, but thats like some random dude screaming hestarted hip hop/rap when he's clearly years late while south bronx dudes scratch their heads like, say word.

Back
Top Bottom