PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

Originally Posted by TOWEH

I mean IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!
Rock ... It was the team's idea ...
smokin.gif
... Not one man ... its a dream team!!!!

Mike, Feezy, DA (for guidance), Ill Will, Jerry ... even Todd & June

Rock, ICan, Young Ian out here, The Dred (RJ in BK), select folks back home & the homies on Schenectady Ave (Crown Heights stand up!) that validated it ... it was a team effort!

Holla!

SCHENECTADY AVE.. Where u at son?

I mean IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!
Rock ... It was the team's idea ...
smokin.gif
... Not one man ... its a dream team!!!!

Mike, Feezy, DA (for guidance), Ill Will, Jerry ... even Todd & June

Rock, ICan, Young Ian out here, The Dred (RJ in BK), select folks back home & the homies on Schenectady Ave (Crown Heights stand up!) that validated it ... it was a team effort!

Holla!

Touche' Son Son...

But when it comes to NT... not many know you nor the rest of the team NOR understand much of that, but they can actually see TOWEH post, but you are indeedcorrect... Its ALWAYS a team thing when these things come about...

I just dont want to make a DC vs NYC thing with these, because all my comments with that are said in jest, because if you like it or if you dont.. Other willand others wont. I think folks in Idaho, Montana and so on will jump on these from new England to the Rockies!!! lol

Enjoy folks..

NYC will allways be Home of the AIR FORCE ONE!

Come on man ... Do I need to give my disertation onthe whole AF1 thing again!!!

NYC ... Take calim to the AF1 Mid (It was made for ya'll bama's "UPTOWN" ... thus the name you choose to use to reference the AF1 by ...)

But on the real ... you and everyone who cops, copped, will cop or even thinks of copping a pair knows that the shoe had it's best run in Bmore/DC first...

Then ya'll got on them later ... just like most of the styles you ADOPTED from us in DC back in the day ...

Let it go homie ... I was there ...

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

black on blks will be official uptown drug dealer fashion

took the words right out of my mouth, its the perfect goon shoe

sick.gif
to the fullest

Holla!

Still pissed I missed that meeting (just had kid, thus, priorities).................

Still sice I was intially asked though.
laugh.gif

I was like, "er? me? opinion on wha? How did whoever get my number?"

Deer in headlights...

laugh.gif

^ Kev I kept you in mind because I knew I would get a call if it wasn't "Urea" approved!

SCHENECTADY AVE.. Where u at son?
My cousin lives between Park & Prospect ... You know the goons gave the thumbs up out there!
smokin.gif

NYC ... Take calim to the AF1 Mid (It was made for ya'll bama's "UPTOWN" ... thus the name you choose to use to reference the AF1 by ...)

But on the real ... you and everyone who cops, copped, will cop or even thinks of copping a pair knows that the shoe had it's best run in Bmore/DC first ...

Then ya'll got on them later ... just like most of the styles you ADOPTED from us in DC back in the day ...

Now i see why the "DMV" vs "NYC" will never end, cats like you trying to Degrade the value of NYC influence. Since your soinformative you should know that NYC never embraced the af1 mid, its hated by most almost all, the new kids on the block are wearing them but real AF1 headswear Lows & Highs.
Harlem cats embraced the AF1 before anyone in the area thus the nickname UPTOWNS.
Now back to the "Styles NYC adopted from DC back in the day" Now what time period are you talking about ?
From what i know Its NY first then everyone else jumps on the wagon, Guess?, Tommy Hill, Sean john,
Early 80's it was gucci, Early 90's it was Ralph Lauren, what was adopted again?
You sound like you got put on to the AF1 when Nelly made that stupid song that made the price of AF1 soar! (give me two purr)
At the end of the day go ahead & claim the foams & AF1, NYC is home of Hiphop & Rap, or are you gonna take that one too?
tongue.gif

Goadomes have really gotten out of hand between the fakes and the stupid Nike colorways that the fakers have done already but this is just ridiculous. There isnothing good about this. Nothing.

DA BLUE ONES R AN EASY PASS! BUT DA MORE I SEE THE BLK/BLK ONES THERE STARTIN TO GROW ON ME WHICH EVENTUALLY LEADIIN UP TO ME BUYIN EM BUT IDK FOR $225.

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

the NY goons will be all over these, its their two favorite shoes combined in one
laugh.gif

Thats pretty true. And if you add some AF1 flavor to it, release day will be a riot.
roll.gif

I'm from tha DMV. And I can speak for everybody when I say that posites in general are where it's at out here. And as for Goadomes? I don't need tospeak on those. Get a new pair every year. DMV is tha Nike boot capital of the world. And THIS, is tha best of BOTH worlds I just MIGHT have to grab tha blackones. Tha royals...
sick.gif
.They truly are some s**t. Can't believe it tho.I would've neva thought Nike would cook up something so ridiculous. I think tha black ones will come out smooth tho. Imagine wut it would look like wit aswoosh.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

But on the real ... you and everyone who cops, copped, will cop or even thinks of copping a pair knows that the shoe had it's best run in Bmore/DC first

Now i see why the "DMV" vs "NYC" will never end, cats like you trying to Degrade the value of NYC influence. Since your so
informative you should know that NYC never embraced the af1 mid, its hated by most almost all, the new kids on the block are wearing them but real AF1 heads
wear Lows & Highs.

Harlem cats embraced the AF1 before anyone in the area thus the nickname UPTOWNS.

Now back to the "Styles NYC adopted from DC back in the day" Now what time period are you talking about ?

From what i know Its NY first then everyone else jumps on the wagon, Guess?, Tommy Hill, Sean john,

Early 80's it was gucci, Early 90's it was Ralph Lauren, what was adopted again?

You sound like you got put on to the AF1 when Nelly made that stupid song that made the price of AF1 soar! (give me two purr)

At the end of the day go ahead & claim the foams & AF1, NYC is home of Hiphop & Rap, or are you gonna take that one too?
tongue.gif

off topic, but i don't think hip hop resides in nyc anymore. and it hasn't for a LONG while.
laugh.gif

^^ You ain't ever lie about the off topic part ... and I'll take the blame for that ... but the younging that responded to me must be 19 or something... he's pure comedy to me for those comments ... and his references are funnier ... LOL!!!

Time period is early 80's ( you know when Forces dropped ... I had a pair ... did you?)

And as far as Guess, Tommy & SJ ... boy that's not what ya'll were wearing when I would come up to visit my Aunt in the city ... It was Jordache,and Levi's with your Fila's & Top 10's!!!

And if you had some bread you may have had Gucci but on the real we all got our Gucci, Fila, & Ellesse sweatshirts from street vendors ... unless you wentto Drilling Tennis, Racquet & Jog, or Aurthur Ashe in the 'urea'!!

And lastly ... I got my first Polo shirt back in 81' (were you even born yet??
roll.gif
)

Naw son son ... It was more like when I went to cop the Heavy D tape that has "Nike" on it ("Ni-Ni-Nike-Nikes") damn I feelold for that!

I hope Nike dont think DC wearing anything. 1st %*!*$ I see with these im smackin em.

Man don't come up in here starting the e-gangsta crap ... you got 16 post homie ... build up first before you start talking crap on the board ... we got enough of those fools already
roll.gif

Wit tha new pics of the blk/blks. I WILL BUY THESE!!! 225 or not, i got em. Forget hatas. I love em.

Time period is early 80's ( you know when Forces dropped ... I had a pair ... did you?)

And as far as Guess, Tommy & SJ ... boy that's not what ya'll were wearing when I would come up to visit my Aunt in the city ... It was Jordache, and Levi's with your Fila's & Top 10's!!!

And if you had some bread you may have had Gucci but on the real we all got our Gucci, Fila, & Ellesse sweatshirts from street vendors ... unless you went to Drilling Tennis, Racquet & Jog, or Aurthur Ashe in the 'urea'!!

And lastly ... I got my first Polo shirt back in 81' (were you even born yet??
roll.gif
)
No i didn't have a pair in the early 80's, I'm glad this is just a debate & NOT AN ARGUMENT, the era your talking about Iwasn't around. I was born in 81 and didn't get my first pair of forces till like 1991. So any comment i made about the early 80's i take back. Itsjust funny how most people in the DMV area i see post in a "posite" thread wants credit for foams or the AF1, then want to post sorry NYC you cantclaim this, like its some kinda competition. Its kinda lame, and if you wanna claim the af1 & the foams & these new monstrosities go ahead, but Stopacting like NYC isnt a factor.
Now to the person who mentioned Hip-hop, Your representatives are Weebie, Lil boosie & Shawty LO.
im done!

^^^^i don't know who dis dude is arguin' wit u about clothes, kix, and music but i'm from tha DMV and i know, y'all definitely got us on thamajority of tha things we're on out here. maybe i don't got a say cuz i don't reside strictly in tha city but i lived in PG for 15 years. andanyone who knows where dat iz knows that iss just a 15 min. drive up Pennsylvania Ave.(shout to Pope Benedict XVI 4 shuttin' it down,
laugh.gif
) so those who know where PG is can't fake like i don't know at least alil sumtin' bout DC.(not fakin like i know all about tha city cuz it neva wuz my stompin' ground anyway) BUT yea, i know y'all bin rockin'timbs again for some years now, whether or not y'all ever stopped wearin' is beyond my knowledge, but i do know they stopped out here and now all ofthe sudden, people wanna get back on em. beef n broccoli's, rice n beans, mac n cheese, wuteva y'all are on, lol. y'all definitely some steps aheadof us.

.....BACK TO THA BOOTS, any release info on em???

Back
Top Bottom