penny foamposite hat

i found this searching on ebay whats the story behind it i see dude tryin to sell it for 200, never seen it b4.

Pretty much the same story for everything hyped. Didnt sell when originally released, hit outlets, now worth 10 times of what they were goin for..

Yeah, this ain't nothin new, looked kinda dumb 11 years ago, still looks dumb now. Damn, kid's will buy anything with a jumpman or a swoosh....

I like it, but I'm waiting to find an auction that'll go for around $40.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Yeah, this ain't nothin new, looked kinda dumb 11 years ago, still looks dumb now. Damn, kid's will buy anything with a jumpman or a swoosh....
explain how does this look dumb?, i have the same hat, i love it, its not a hat that everyone can pull off, but its creative and nice at the sametime...

It'd be nicer if the brim was just blue without that pattern... but SMH at the prices people are charging

story behind em? released along with the penny foams i guess

The story of these isnt very exciting. They released in 99' along with the Foam One's. They didnt sell well at all, so they were on the clearance racksfor $5. Now they are worth alot more but, not over $100. I sold all five of mine for $40 last year, but I found another one and I'am still not sure if Iwant to sell it since Iam sure I will regret it....

im sorry but if someone is buying that hat for 200 bucks, id have to slap them silly and tell them to go get another pair of foams instead. just my opinion!!its just a bloody hat!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im sorry but if someone is buying that hat for 200 bucks, id have to slap them silly and tell them to go get another pair of foams instead. just my opinion!! its just a bloody hat!
smile.gif
for real yo, i only paid 25 for min... so im gladd.. but 200, you should buy another pair of FOAMS.

Back
Top Bottom