Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

i love foams, but they cant hurt the j'sXI thats the best sneaker ever, EVER? EVER!! keep it real think about the first time you got the foams and thefirst time you got the XI (IF YOU HAD BOTH)i remeber they started making patent leather flaves, the grant hills ,ect you can wear the XI WITH A DAMM TUX andfolks will be like OHHHH
laugh.gif

Someone there at Nike is probably thinking it's a good idea to do a fusion model of these two popular shoes. Air Jordanposite 1
nerd.gif
. For now I'll take the Foams.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Honestly if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose...........................um.............................uh...........................I'm gonna say?........................BANG...I'm dead

dude what the hell are you talking about

foams are nice but XI's are the best shoe period! an 135 vs. 200 dollar retail prices cant be beat for the 11's icey sle.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Damn damn damn. lol. Im lookin at both right in front of me and Im stuck in the middle. I love em both
roll.gif

fell the same way

XI's will look better until they yellow, foams looks fresh much longer

never had a pair of Xi's but if i did and they were space jams, foam on the left and space jams on the right since i cant decide haha

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

Someone there at Nike is probably thinking it's a good idea to do a fusion model of these two popular shoes. Air Jordanposite 1
nerd.gif
. For now I'll take the Foams.
imagine that.......they like is brilliant not knowing that they destroying the 2 hottest sneakers of all time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJ4Real

Foams are a better quality built shoe, but the XI is way much better looking.
Took the words out of my mouth. The XI mids are not very comfortable in the uppers fit. The L.E.'s feel great with the softer upper.Foamposites just form to your feet right out of the box, and have full-length zoom air..Foamposites if I had to choose.

foams... dont mean u love your j's any less.

foams get my nod cuz theyr'e fresh as hell

and on top of that indestructible.

Jordanposite....lol.......i'll never buy another nike..............and admit it..........but the XI is better than the eggplants but those royal blues aredeadly......right up there with concord XI's....i still cant pick...maybe they'll make a pair of Jordanplants

Do not get me wrong i am a jordan head for life, but I am going give this fight to Foams just because the share genius of the techinology.

Back
Top Bottom