Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

Ummmm.... XI's are classics, grails to MANY. But the Foams..... you CANT beat the quality of the foamposite. That XI is one of many great JB sneaks, butthe Foams are just one of a kind, in a class all by itself..... my opinion..

pure comedy

how are you going to compare? of course the quality is better on the foams... no shi7?

design by design = the jordan is a stunner and a knock out... period.

ASK THIS QUESTION 2 YEARS AGO..... OR BETTER YET, BEFORE THE RETRO PENNYS DROPPED.... TOO MUCH PPL JUMPING ON THIS FOAM SHOE, but hey... how can you blamethem... look at the crap JB is throwing out there, their driving ppl away.

JORDAN XI >>>> any shoe.

i love the pennys tho.... thats the shoe that actually got my attention back then....

FOAMS take the cake....XI have always been a little over-hyped to me...both shoes are still great none the less

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i love foams, but they cant hurt the j'sXI thats the best sneaker ever, EVER? EVER!! keep it real think about the first time you got the foams and the first time you got the XI (IF YOU HAD BOTH)i remeber they started making patent leather flaves, the grant hills ,ect you can wear the XI WITH A DAMM TUX and folks will be like OHHHH
laugh.gif

Exactly. I haven't seen an athletic shoe before or since that you could actually wear a tuxedo with and look sharp. Sure, patent leather has been used onthe XVI's and XIX's as well but those shoes fail (especially the XIX's) to bring out that wow factor if you were to wear them with formal attire...

I think Foams are dope sneakers and very comfortable as well, but I wouldn't even dare pick them over a shoe with so much crossover appeal such as theXI....Not everyone knows or loves the Foamposites....mostly everyone who has even a vague interest in sneakers knows about or at least likes the XI's.

XI >>> Foamposites.

XI's hands down.

They were lightweight (starting the CF trend), cheaper, one of the first sneakers to don patent leather, worn by possibly the greatest player of all time inhis prime, etc...

XI - Foams have come out in bad colorways (black/red, cactus, all black). The XI NEVER had a bad colorway. Im sure when JB retros them again they will though.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

XI - Foams have come out in bad colorways (black/red, cactus, all black). The XI NEVER had a bad colorway. Im sure when JB retros them again they will though.
air-jordan-retro-xi-low-ie-azure.jpg

release-date-reminder-air-jordan-11-ie-argon-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

all trash

^^ Dude was probably referring to the mid XI. Nobody really even counts the I.E. XI's as XI's.
laugh.gif

Absolutley was, and for the record the snakeskins are the best retro + concept ever.

Back
Top Bottom