Penny Hardaway gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

So... Is anyone going to provide some actual evidence that supports this claim? I'm asking because the only thing I've seen in this thread are a bunch of rumors and some NT trademark "ayo" comments about the article posted.

QFT

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
I love NT arguments. Somehow, someway the world's history, Bible quotes and religion is brought up. Doesnt even matter the subject. This thread is an example.
you don't see history as being relevant to a discussion about homosexuality?

bible quotes and religion have no place but how the hell are you gonna say history doesn't? Gay activity has been around for thousands of years, that's a pretty important fact to get out there.
How do the second two have no place? Just curious.
People like RKO, use the bible to justify being against homosexuality. Thus, the bible is brought into it, how is this so hard to see? (speaking to Dub)

RKO: I noticed no one answered my question, so I'll ask again. How can you use the lines from Leviticus

[size=-1]"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 18:22)[/size]

[size=-1]"If a man lie with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 20:13)[/size]
to justify being against homosexuality, but not be against all of these things....

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

Please don't ignore this question. It needs to be addressed. This question goes to any other NTer who cites Christianity as the reason for being against homosexuality.

That's real...

if he is, he is but awwwww hell nawwww im selling my white penny orlando magic procut. before i get quoted and flamed for this i must state that in allseriousness i've actually been trying to sell it for the past month before any of this because as much as i love the jersey its just too damn long lengthwise, and rumors of him being gay doesn't affect my opinion of him either way, he's still my favorite player from the 90's and one of my all timefavorite players.

penny's still my dude though. i'm wearing the foams and lil penny shirt today to show support for my dude.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if he is, he is but awwwww hell nawwww im selling my white penny orlando magic procut. before i get quoted and flamed for this i must state that in all seriousness i've actually been trying to sell it for the past month before any of this because as much as i love the jersey its just too damn long length wise, and rumors of him being gay doesn't affect my opinion of him either way, he's still my favorite player from the 90's and one of my all time favorite players.

penny's still my dude though. i'm wearing the foams and lil penny shirt today to show support for my dude.
It'll probably increase in value if this is true.

kanyewestjayz

beyond all the bible quotes full of hypocrisy that you posted hating gays just seems so against one of their main principles...

According to religous folk god created people in his own image, so what could be evil about gay people? How can a religious person hate one of god's owncreations? it's just ridiculous.

kanyewestjayz

beyond all the bible quotes full of hypocrisy that you posted hating gays just seems so against one of their main principles...

According to religous folk god created people in his own image, so what could be evil about gay people? How can a religious person hate one of god's own creations? it's just ridiculous.
Agreed.

Thousandaire: I'm glad you agree

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

if he is, he is but awwwww hell nawwww im selling my white penny orlando magic procut. before i get quoted and flamed for this i must state that in all seriousness i've actually been trying to sell it for the past month before any of this because as much as i love the jersey its just too damn long length wise, and rumors of him being gay doesn't affect my opinion of him either way, he's still my favorite player from the 90's and one of my all time favorite players.

it probably will go up in value, the white magic procut has always been the toughest to find out of all 3 magic procuts. i've had it on the market but i've gotten nothing but crap offers for it so thats why i've been holding on for it. most likely ill probably trade it for a bunch of shoes or jerseys that actually fit me right of players i like.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
I love NT arguments. Somehow, someway the world's history, Bible quotes and religion is brought up. Doesnt even matter the subject. This thread is an example.
you don't see history as being relevant to a discussion about homosexuality?

bible quotes and religion have no place but how the hell are you gonna say history doesn't? Gay activity has been around for thousands of years, that's a pretty important fact to get out there.
How do the second two have no place? Just curious.
People like RKO, use the bible to justify being against homosexuality. Thus, the bible is brought into it, how is this so hard to see? (speaking to Dub)

RKO: I noticed no one answered my question, so I'll ask again. How can you use the lines from Leviticus

[size=-1]"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 18:22)[/size]

[size=-1]"If a man lie with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 20:13)[/size]
to justify being against homosexuality, but not be against all of these things....

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

Please don't ignore this question. It needs to be addressed. This question goes to any other NTer who cites Christianity as the reason for being against homosexuality.

Quoting in the hope that he can't ignore it.

It shouldn't be made a big deal, but it probably will. For me, Im still the same Penny fan I was before. (If true)

i got my white/black/grey penny IV's... and man i would feel MAD AWKWARD wearing them if THIS IS TRUE.. which it probably not.
Penny say it aint so... ( Dont he have a wife anyway?)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i got my white/black/grey penny IV's... and man i would feel MAD AWKWARD wearing them if THIS IS TRUE.. which it probably not.
WANT TO SELL: ENTIRE PENNY COLLECTION.

because that would make you gay by association? I hope you don't wear any brand name clothes because thats MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD GAY

Originally Posted by KL9

WANT TO SELL: ENTIRE PENNY COLLECTION.

laugh.gif

lol all the homophobes better start selling their penny stuff on ebay so i can scoop them up for cheap!

this has to be a secret plan for us to get royal foams for cheaper.

I guess my ds royal foams won't be the only Pennies coming out of the closet in the near future.

Seriously, who cares? Penny was that dude pre-injury and his sig line transcends any iconic sneaker without a jumpman on it.

But it is funny how Penny, John Amaechi, Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Bison Dele ALL played for Orlando.

That's a pretty decent starting five right there... Best man on man defenders the league has ever seen.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I would see every penny thing i own if he turns out to be gay.

WTB: Marc Jacobs wallet.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
exactly....

I posted this in the other thread we had going before it got locked and this one moved to S&T

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
it shouldnt effect no one tho (but it will) ... it dont take away from his ability or what he did on the court...
son was the truth, whether he was ridin the rainbow or not.
just like we cant take nothin away from what McNair did on the field livin what most consider a morally wrong lifestyle, who are we to judge what that man does on his own time
yea and Im the guy who made the habitual Line Steppin post, and the guy who told yall back in 04 Jon Amaechi was gay.
but really, %%*% other than me gettin yall the scoop, i dont think about this %%*% nor do i even bother with it, cus it dont effect my life in the least
grin.gif

I just have 2 things to say on the matter

1) NT isnt just homophobic, a lot of the world is. And its sad.

2) 19 pages off just a

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

it probably will go up in value, the white magic procut has always been the toughest to find out of all 3 magic procuts. i've had it on the market but i've gotten nothing but crap offers for it so thats why i've been holding on for it. most likely ill probably trade it for a bunch of shoes or jerseys that actually fit me right of players i like.

whats the going price on the pro cuts?

400 replies because someone on Twitter accuses Penny of being gay? NT at it's finest.

And I find the homophobia in American society to be ridiculous. The same logic used today to demonize homosexuality was used in the 19th and 20th century tooppress non-whites. One group of people thinks that they are better than the other group and justify it using morality and religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom