Penny Hardaway gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Because I don't think like you I need to grow up...interesting.

No because you construe Penny Hardaway being gay; a phenomenon recorded since the beginning of time, and even accepted and promoted by ancient Greeks andRomans, with the loss of your childhood innocence.

Seriously...grow up. Everybody who is accepting of gays had to one day challenge our fears and blind bigotry. One day, I asked myself why is it ok to make fungays when you knew they'd been like that since childhood.

I then did some research, and have been for sometime now. There's just far too much evidence suggests the biological view. Not too many researchers arebold enough to come out and say its biological (mostly bc real researchers only state their hypothesis and the findings, they leave the connection making toyou.)

After I came to this conclusion based off of research and real life seeing kids as young as 5 who were gay, I found it just flat out sick, and inhumane totreat people as second class citizens due to a lifestyle they are born into.

As for those you think weren't born gay and just kinda choose to be gay? I have no buisness trying to judge whether or not this person was actually borngay or just a pervert who likes guys. Even if I'm 90% accurate of a judge, discrimiating against that 1 out of 10 that actually was born gay isn'tworth scolding 9 others for being perverts.

Maybe thats just me, I've never been one to judge people's lifestyles.

it's amazing to me how many people on NT are quick to pull the race card, but when they find out that a celebrity is gay they don't hesitate to bashthem, or talk about how they're going to sell their collections, how it's disgusting for a man to be with a man, etc.

how intolerant can some of you be? do you not understand that it isn't a choice people make? who in their right mind would choose to live a lifestyle thatwould be criticized and lead them to be outcasts of society?

the ignorance and blind hate on here is astounding, and i hope one day you all learn to accept people.

i'm a size 12 or 12.5 Maybe a 13
Lookin for penny 1s and 2s
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Because I don't think like you I need to grow up...interesting.

No because you construe Penny Hardaway being gay; a phenomenon recorded since the beginning of time, and even accepted and promoted by ancient Greeks and Romans, with the loss of your childhood innocence.

Seriously...grow up. Everybody who is accepting of gays had to one day challenge our fears and blind bigotry. One day, I asked myself why is it ok to make fun gays when you knew they'd been like that since childhood.

I then did some research, and have been for sometime now. There's just far too much evidence suggests the biological view. Not too many researchers are bold enough to come out and say its biological (mostly bc real researchers only state their hypothesis and the findings, they leave the connection making to you.)

After I came to this conclusion based off of research and real life seeing kids as young as 5 who were gay, I found it just flat out sick, and inhumane to treat people as second class citizens due to a lifestyle they are born into.

As for those you think weren't born gay and just kinda choose to be gay? I have no buisness trying to judge whether or not this person was actually born gay or just a pervert who likes guys. Even if I'm 90% accurate of a judge, discrimiating against that 1 out of 10 that actually was born gay isn't worth scolding 9 others for being perverts.

Maybe thats just me, I've never been one to judge people's lifestyles.
Shut the hell up...never talk about ignorance again.

This is the first time I have heard of this. Penny was one of my favourites back in the 90s, and if this is true it doesn't change my perception about him,but I'm a little surprised. You guys had me googling if this is true or not, and I happened to find this.
[table][tr][td]
qbar_q.gif
[/td] [td] [h1]Is Penny Hardaway gay?[/h1]
In: Relationships [Edit categories]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
rc_gray1.gif
rc_gray1b.gif

[Edit]
abar_a.gif

From our video partners

[h2]Answer[/h2]
yes penny Hardaway is gay he been gaay for a while now> wwe re good friends and he loves to go shoppin trust me

laugh.gif

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Penny_Hardaway_gay

But yeah if some of you homophobes are selling penny gear, I will be on the lookout. I've always wanted a pair of foams.

This is devastating yo.

I'm not homophobic or anything, I let them do them (ayo) but hearing about my idol's growing up, it's crazy. It's like finding out your Unclewas playing for the other team or something. Everyone's asking why him possibly being gay matters to his fans...it's because it destroys your wholeperception of that person....like if this is true, I don't even know who this guy is anymore.

But I'll still holla at Ninjahood on Ebay for those Foams
pimp.gif

Penny's legacy is less about professional achievements and more about fond memories, image and seemingly infinite potential.

News like this would definitely affect peoples perception and memory of the man. Especially since he was portrayed as a smooth, new age ladies man, who was smashing models like Tyra Banks...its no wonder that people would show resistance to this kind of news. Penny is (was) like a cult icon to many, myself included.

But y'all peons quick to cry homophobia for everything...without even analyzing the situation or statements in their proper context.
Fond memories and seemingly infinite potential...doesn't that pertain to his performance on the basketball court? Again, his sexual preferenceshould not affect that in any way whatsoever. And don't tell me you had "fond memories" of him as an actor (Blue Chips was good, but not THAT good) or that he had "infinite potential" in anything other thanbasketball...there's just no evidence to support that fact.

If you idolized him STRICTLY for his supposed portrayal as a "smooth, new age ladies' man" (you sure you ain't thinking of Bill Bellamy?),then yes, his outing does affect his prominence as womanizer. If you believe that reasoning, you're hopeless.

Now that you've failed to address me numerous times (when I've clearly been right), and have addressed your quote directly, please tell me howanything you have said and/or believe in is NOT homophobic.

I stand by my claim that you are a DISGRACE to civil rights forefathers like Huey.

Chill out....
tired.gif
sick.gif

Damn.

The last strand of childhood innocence is officially gone.

MJ dead and Anfernee is a packer (no Green Bay)
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

the innocence of your childhood is gone huh? what does penny's sexual orientation have to do with the innocence of your childhood? maybe you can elaborate...?
i was wondering that same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

This is devastating yo.

I'm not homophobic or anything, I let them do them (ayo) but hearing about my idol's growing up, it's crazy. It's like finding out your Uncle was playing for the other team or something. Everyone's asking why him possibly being gay matters to his fans...it's because it destroys your whole perception of that person....like if this is true, I don't even know who this guy is anymore.

pimp.gif
That's the thing...you NEVER knew him to begin with.

All you knew about was what you saw on TV and in the movies and in the media.

Can something really be corrupted if you never knew the whole of it to begin with?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i bet if penny's parents took him to the hood for field trips on the weekends none of this would've happened.
I bet if Penny's parents took him to the hood for field trips on the weekends, he would've become even more traumatized about hispotentially confused feelings, suppressed them for years in fear of a backlash from a community that doesn't 100% accept it, and grown up in a state ofconstant mental and emotional torture until he finally snapped and either killed himself or killed someone else.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Homophobia and NT go together like black athletes and white women.
Give this man a medal!

It's unfortunate that you're right, though...
Interracial breeding is not unfortunate...

i bet if penny's parents took him to the hood for field trips on the weekends none of this would've happened.
I bet if Penny's parents took him to the hood for field trips on the weekends, he would've become even more traumatized about his potentially confused feelings, suppressed them for years in fear of a backlash from a community that doesn't 100% accept it, and grown up in a state of constant mental and emotional torture until he finally snapped and either killed himself or killed someone else.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

This is devastating yo.

I'm not homophobic or anything, I let them do them (ayo) but hearing about my idol's growing up, it's crazy. It's like finding out your Uncle
was playing for the other team or something. Everyone's asking why him possibly being gay matters to his fans...it's because it destroys your whole
perception of that person....like if this is true, I don't even know who this guy is anymore.

pimp.gif
That's the thing...you NEVER knew him to begin with.

All you knew about was what you saw on TV and in the movies and in the media.

Can something really be corrupted if you never knew the whole of it to begin with?

Son, do you know how many times I've seen Blue Chips? Just kidding. Yeah you're right, I didn't know him, know him but yo...it's just what herepresents for our generation. When you say Penny, I think of '95-'96, Va Beach, Super Nintendo, Middle school, no wars really popping....just a simplegood @!@ life. Now you trying to tell me son was living an alternative lifestyle that whole time....it's like whoa!

I bet if Penny's parents took him to the hood for field trips on the weekends, he would've become even more traumatized about his potentially confused feelings, suppressed them for years in fear of a backlash from a community that doesn't 100% accept it, and grown up in a state of constant mental and emotional torture until he finally snapped and either killed himself or killed someone else.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Homophobia and NT go together like black athletes and white women.
Give this man a medal!

It's unfortunate that you're right, though...
Interracial breeding is not unfortunate...
Interracial breeding? That's a helluva term...I would never ever put it in terms like that. Maybe cross-ethnic procreation?

And you misunderstood what I said. I'm saying that it's unfortunate how REPULSED most of NT is by homosexuality. I'm not kidding...there's no"phobia" on NT. There's pure, simple revulsion and it's awfull sad to see.

I see y'all dudes in here roasting the hell out of obese people.

Nothing but
sick.gif
s and vomiting gifs....but everyone is supposed to pourtheir heart out to homosexuals.

Give me a break.

There are people genetically predisposed to being overweight too. Where is the pity and outrage over their treatment?

Homosexuality is a complex disease with multiple causes. Its not something to be accepted, neither is it something to use as a reasoning for discrimination.

I've done my own research and came to my own conclusions. Conclusions that are not rooted in irrational emotionalism or blind hate, rather empiricalevidence and rational observation.

People go to jail and turn gay...so your environment is a huge factor.....Most homosexuals have had traumatic experiences that have shaped theirpsyche...Animals that participate in homosexual activities in the wild are not in their optimal living conditions, stressed, at the bottom rung of their socialclass, etc. etc. Thats the part they don't tell you. No reproduction, greater incidence on STD contraction through anal sex and anal prolapsing with theloss of elasticity....thats not whats up. No one is going to tell me different.

I don't accept homosexuality, that doesn't make me homophobic.

This thread was about Penny and I dropped my opinion like everyone else but since y'all want to scrutinze...there you have it.

I'm not trying to argue about this tonight.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif
I wasn't joking.

I think penny coming out will open more doors for other famous athletes to come out

it's good for the gay community and all you homophobes

People saying they are getting rid of their Penny collections/memorabilia because he might be gay are really pathetic

Originally Posted by you big dummy

This has been rumored for years, I hope this is just another rumor..

btw, has anyone seen the ad for T.O.'s new show?

14bjgv7.jpg

smh.gif

nh
ZOMG!!!! i hope calvin johnson, michael crabtree or penny make an appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom