Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Foamposite

happy.gif
YNS
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

People saying they are getting rid of their Penny collections/memorabilia because he might be gay are really pathetic
so..its our stuff that we paid money for..i'll sell it as i see fit.

and if penny hardaway is a cupcake then im sure da homosexual community will be delighted that I'd part with my stuff for cheap.

Of course the G.D.U is out in drones. They fight for the acceptance of homosexuality but are quick to assassinate thecharacter of those who disagree with them. Yes we should love our fellow man but shouldn't you respect your fellow man like you ask others to do? Lead byexample.

And people please try to re-frame from homophobic remarks.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I see y'all dudes in here roasting the hell out of obese people.

Nothing but
sick.gif
s and vomiting gifs....but everyone is supposed to pour their heart out to homosexuals.

Give me a break.

There are people genetically predisposed to being overweight too. Where is the pity and outrage over their treatment?

Homosexuality is a complex disease with multiple causes. Its not something to be accepted, neither is it something to use as a reasoning for discrimination.

I've done my own research and came to my own conclusions. Conclusions that are not rooted in irrational emotionalism or blind hate, rather empirical evidence and rational observation.

People go to jail and turn gay...so your environment is a huge factor.....Most homosexuals have had traumatic experiences that have shaped their psyche...Animals that participate in homosexual activities in the wild are not in their optimal living conditions, stressed, at the bottom rung of their social class, etc. etc. Thats the part they don't tell you. No reproduction, greater incidence on STD contraction through anal sex and anal prolapsing with the loss of elasticity....thats not whats up. No one is going to tell me different.

I don't accept homosexuality, that doesn't make me homophobic.

This thread was about Penny and I dropped my opinion like everyone else but since y'all want to scrutinze...there you have it.

I'm not trying to argue about this tonight.
Hrm. Where to begin.

Obesity IS a problem. You've drawn an oversimplified red herring in this case, but you're right with regards to how NT treats their plight (i.e., withmisinformed disdain and scorn).

But...homosexuality is NOT a disease. If anything, it may be a by-product of Darwinistic evolution, but to call it a disease? It's not like autism orDown's, where the human's ability to reason and/or function are impaired due to genetic defects...if the person's brain and cognitive functions (inaddition to all other bodily functions) are all in perfect working order, how can it be a disease? You are wrong on that end.

As for as people going to prison and "turning" gay...realizing what your sexual preference or orientation may be is something that isn't set instone. There's no guidelines. For every person that goes through the prison system and "turns" gay, there's an incredibly higher number ofindividuals who go through the prison system (whether or not they experience something sexually traumatic) come out as straight as they ever were. Prison DOESNOT "turn" people gay. Like you said, homosexuality has complex causes and still isn't completely understood (in terms of how same-sexpreferences come about)...and you seem to try to oversimplify it using evidence that is not only flawed, but is an extreme case/location of purported sexualmisconduct.

And to compare humans to ANIMALS? Who do not have the same sort of cognitive and reasoning ability that we do? If you want to believe that you're a hyena,then so be it. I, and many others, are not.
For the same reason that I bolded some of your text above, this is a much more sane thing to say than ANYTHING you've said so far.

But it's unfortunate that A) whatever you've trained yourself to believe is flawed, if you're basing it solely on the types of arguments you'vepresented here or B) you do know what you're talking about, and still choose to look down upon those who are homosexual. Which is awful.

I'll say it for the third time: YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUEY NEWTON. I hope you realize that, and remove it from your online handle.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm not judging him, or I am not attempting to judge him. I'm merely stating that I disagree with the lifestyle.

Choice of world class women is one of the perks of being a pro athlete and/or entertainer.

And I'm not surprised that there are gay ppl out there, but it does shock me when I hear of an athlete playing for the other team in his downtime.
maybe he got tired of poon???

NEVER. Any man that ever had poon will never get tired of it. We might get tired of the BS to get the poon. But we never ever ever ever get tired of it.

Ain't nothing like a woman! No dolls, no palms, no nothing make up for a woman.

And really, how could you ever get tired of it when its handed to you?

This man speaks the truth. Enough of this PC bs. Penny being gay is not a good thing. Being gay is just wrong. I said it. This generation is too soft and to accepting of these abominations.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Of course the G.D.U is out in drones. They fight for the acceptance of homosexuality but are quick to assassinate the character of those who disagree with them. Yes we should love our fellow man but shouldn't you respect your fellow man like you ask others to do? Lead by example.
I do not believe that I am out to "assassinate" anyone's character.

I want to understand people's root beliefs that lead them to look upon others as different, and try to correct any misinformed or otherwise incorrectlyassumed facts that they may have and hope that that allows them to take a second look at the way they look at things.

But this is a simple matter of one principle colliding with another principle: I want to respect everyone, but what do I do about those who so blindly assume(incorrectly) about others?

I will confront them, yes...and I WILL have my words with them...but it doesn't mean that I don't respect them or otherwise believe them to beinferior.

shocking if true! Some of yall sound just sad talking about throwin out your shoes/jerseys. If that's the case I wear a sz 13 and 48-52 just send em tome... I can only imagine if Jordan came out the closet hahahaahah NT would die.

Seriously, what does another man's sexual preference (a man you've never, ever met and only know from his exploits on a basketball court) have to dowith you (not aimed at anyone in particular, just saying)? Like, honestly, to get so up in arms over it, selling dope sneakers and stuff. It's really justout of hand.

I'm wearing my Penny Foams tomorrow, @!@$ it.

Nothing but
sick.gif
s and vomiting gifs....but everyone is supposed to pour their heart out to homosexuals.

Give me a break.

There are people genetically predisposed to being overweight too. Where is the pity and outrage over their treatment?

Homosexuality is a complex disease with multiple causes. Its not something to be accepted, neither is it something to use as a reasoning for discrimination.

I've done my own research and came to my own conclusions. Conclusions that are not rooted in irrational emotionalism or blind hate, rather empirical evidence and rational observation.

People go to jail and turn gay...so your environment is a huge factor.....Most homosexuals have had traumatic experiences that have shaped their psyche...Animals that participate in homosexual activities in the wild are not in their optimal living conditions, stressed, at the bottom rung of their social class, etc. etc. Thats the part they don't tell you. No reproduction, greater incidence on STD contraction through anal sex and anal prolapsing with the loss of elasticity....thats not whats up. No one is going to tell me different.

This thread was about Penny and I dropped my opinion like everyone else but since y'all want to scrutinze...there you have it.

but you're on such a roll...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

This is devastating yo.

I'm not homophobic or anything, I let them do them (ayo) but hearing about my idol's growing up, it's crazy. It's like finding out your Uncle
was playing for the other team or something. Everyone's asking why him possibly being gay matters to his fans...it's because it destroys your whole
perception of that person....like if this is true, I don't even know who this guy is anymore.

But I'll still holla at Ninjahood on Ebay for those Foams
pimp.gif
That's the thing...you NEVER knew him to begin with.

All you knew about was what you saw on TV and in the movies and in the media.

Can something really be corrupted if you never knew the whole of it to begin with?

Son, do you know how many times I've seen Blue Chips? Just kidding. Yeah you're right, I didn't know him, know him but yo...it's just what he represents for our generation. When you say Penny, I think of '95-'96, Va Beach, Super Nintendo, Middle school, no wars really popping....just a simple good @!@ life. Now you trying to tell me son was living an alternative lifestyle that whole time....it's like whoa!
A hark back to simpler times, that I can understand.

But can you imagine a world where homosexuality IS accepted? Where people learn about it, understand that it is natural (albeit rare), and don't even thinktwice when someone comes out? Then your situation won't have to happen...kids will hear that so-and-so is homosexual and think, "Oh. Didn't knowthat." and then just move on, with the admission of homosexuality not having the same kind of earth-shattering effect because kids have been raised tounderstand what it is, and more importantly, that it isn't wrong.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Homophobia and NT go together like black athletes and white women.
Give this man a medal!

It's unfortunate that you're right, though...
Interracial breeding is not unfortunate...
Interracial breeding? That's a helluva term...I would never ever put it in terms like that. Maybe cross-ethnic procreation?

And you misunderstood what I said. I'm saying that it's unfortunate how REPULSED most of NT is by homosexuality. I'm not kidding...there's no "phobia" on NT. There's pure, simple revulsion and it's awfull sad to see.
Same thing, you just said the PC term...

And I must have read it wrong because I seriously thought you had a problem with my people
frown.gif

But keep on educating this dudes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

People saying they are getting rid of their Penny collections/memorabilia because he might be gay are really pathetic
so..its our stuff that we paid money for..i'll sell it as i see fit.

and if penny hardaway is a cupcake then im sure da homosexual community will be delighted that I'd part with my stuff for cheap.
What is your reasoning for that?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nothing but
sick.gif

Give me a break.

Is that Maja Ivarsson in your av?

Of course the G.D.U is out in drones. They fight for the acceptance of homosexuality but are quick to assassinate the character of those who disagree with them. Yes we should love our fellow man but shouldn't you respect your fellow man like you ask others to do? Lead by example.

I want to understand people's root beliefs that lead them to look upon others as different, and try to correct any misinformed or otherwise incorrectly assumed facts that they may have and hope that that allows them to take a second look at the way they look at things.

But this is a simple matter of one principle colliding with another principle: I want to respect everyone, but what do I do about those who so blindly assume (incorrectly) about others?

I will confront them, yes...and I WILL have my words with them...but it doesn't mean that I don't respect them or otherwise believe them to be inferior.

But if I take your approach, then I will be label as someone who pushes his religious beliefs on others as absolute truth and I will be verbally lynched. Seemy problem is with people (not you) is if they do this for gays, its great, heroic and revolutionary. But if I do it, well you've probably seen the witchhunts before. Is that fair? Is it fair that you can judge the opinions of others as wrong and incorrect but I can't?

I'm not coming at you or anything, I like a good debate, but I hope you see what I do. Do you see what I'm talking about?

Obesity IS a problem. You've drawn an oversimplified red herring in this case, but you're right with regards to how NT treats their plight (i.e., with misinformed disdain and scorn).

But...homosexuality is NOT a disease. If anything, it may be a by-product of Darwinistic evolution, but to call it a disease? It's not like autism or Down's, where the human's ability to reason and/or function are impaired due to genetic defects...if the person's brain and cognitive functions (in addition to all other bodily functions) are all in perfect working order, how can it be a disease? You are wrong on that end.

As for as people going to prison and "turning" gay...realizing what your sexual preference or orientation may be is something that isn't set in stone. There's no guidelines. For every person that goes through the prison system and "turns" gay, there's an incredibly higher number of individuals who go through the prison system (whether or not they experience something sexually traumatic) come out as straight as they ever were. Prison DOES NOT "turn" people gay. Like you said, homosexuality has complex causes and still isn't completely understood (in terms of how same-sex preferences come about)...and you seem to try to oversimplify it using evidence that is not only flawed, but is an extreme case/location of purported sexual misconduct.

And to compare humans to ANIMALS? Who do not have the same sort of cognitive and reasoning ability that we do? If you want to believe that you're a hyena, then so be it. I, and many others, are not.
For the same reason that I bolded some of your text above, this is a much more sane thing to say than ANYTHING you've said so far.

But it's unfortunate that A) whatever you've trained yourself to believe is flawed, if you're basing it solely on the types of arguments you've presented here or B) you do know what you're talking about, and still choose to look down upon those who are homosexual. Which is awful.

I'll say it for the third time: YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUEY NEWTON. I hope you realize that, and remove it from your online handle.

Its a disease in the same way that anxiety, depression and other forms of psychosis are diseases. Our genetic engineering is geared for reproduction and thepassing on of genetic material...so if your brain is nudging you into relations with another male...how can it be functioning properly?

The example of jail is for those like your self who are brainwashed and constantly scream about people not having a choice in their sexual preference. Whilesome people may be born with a hormonal imbalance or another psychical impairment...many people chose to be gay. That is undeniable and the refusal to acceptthat fact shows the absurdity of your PC viewpoint. Homosexuality in jail takes place because of social roles. The strong vs. the weak. The confident vs. theinsecure. Its a heightened and condensed version of our greater society and the same causes are at the root of homosexuality in there as in the freeworld....just amplified. Homosexuality is a choice for many.

There are many children now experimenting with homosexual acts and relationships because of its assimilation into pop culture. At the age when these (all)children are determining gender roles...popular culture, which shapes their perception, is pushing them into new territory. Is this new surge of bi-sexual andgay teenagers due to some radical change in the greater gene pool or are these youth making conscious and subconscious lifestyle decisions based on culturalimpetus? I think the latter.

I only brought up the animal think because thats a popular crutch for many homosexual apologists..."well there are gay animals.."

Huey Newton preached Black empowerment and became a dope fiend...He was full of contradiction. I'm not removing s_ from my "handle". But thanksfor trying to get a rise out of me for the THIRD TIME.

And people please try to re-frame from homophobic remarks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nothing but
sick.gif

Give me a break.

Is that Maja Ivarsson in your av?
Yeah Nako's Afrikan...but he's obsessed with white women.
roll.gif
He's quite a contradiction himself.

And I meant what I said. Homosexuality can come about as a form of psychosis.

I want to understand people's root beliefs that lead them to look upon others as different, and try to correct any misinformed or otherwise incorrectly assumed facts that they may have and hope that that allows them to take a second look at the way they look at things.

But this is a simple matter of one principle colliding with another principle: I want to respect everyone, but what do I do about those who so blindly assume (incorrectly) about others?

I will confront them, yes...and I WILL have my words with them...but it doesn't mean that I don't respect them or otherwise believe them to be inferior.

But if I take your approach, then I will be label as someone who pushes his religious beliefs on others and I will be verbally lynched. See my problem is with people (not you) is if they do this for gays, its great, heroic and revolutionary. But if I do it, well you've probably seen the witch hunts before. Is that fair? Is it fair that you can judge the opinions of others as wrong and incorrect but I can't?

I'm not coming at you or anything, I like a good debate, but I hope you see what I do. Do you see what I'm talking about?
Of course I do.

I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anybody. Like I said up above, if "HueyP" (what a disgusting misuse of a great civil rights leader) reallyhas done his research, and is content to believe the flawed arguments he's presented (and if you read up above, you will see how I pointed out that theywere flawed), then I'm simply going to have to agree to disagree with him and leave it as is.

The problem is, some of this misinformation is SO deep-seated that I have to be somewhat aggressive about it. You won't see me attacking anyone'scharacter, ever...but if I see something in someone's arguments or assumptions that are clearly and factually wrong, I will go out of my way to point itout.

That's it. I want EVERYONE to have an objective viewpoint about these types of things. I won't stand for people just saying "Oh man, being gayisn't dat piff in da hood. Imma throw out my jerseys." Discrimination, on that level, is extremely difficult to dislodge because people have beenraised to believe certain untruths. And that's sad.

I will lay down my gauntlets at a certain point, in terms of arguing with people on this board. But like I said, I like to understand where someone'scoming from before I go in with a full-fledged rebuttal.

Believe me, I'm far from perfect. I don't want to preach. But certain injustices irk me too much to just say NOTHING about it.

Psychiatric disorders: In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women.[sup][8][/sup] This difference may be caused by the stresses gay and lesbian people face stemming from anti-gay attitudes. However, a Netherlands study (where homosexuality is much more widely accepted than that in the U.S.) shows that mental health problems in homosexuals are still much higher than in heterosexuals, despite the more tolerant society.

Sandfort, et al. (1999)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology#cite_note-8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology#cite_note-8

Yeah Nako's Afrikan...but he's obsessed with white women.
roll.gif
He's quite a contradiction himself.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I really don't understand your deal with brothers dating outside their race.

Obesity IS a problem. You've drawn an oversimplified red herring in this case, but you're right with regards to how NT treats their plight (i.e., with misinformed disdain and scorn).

But...homosexuality is NOT a disease. If anything, it may be a by-product of Darwinistic evolution, but to call it a disease? It's not like autism or Down's, where the human's ability to reason and/or function are impaired due to genetic defects...if the person's brain and cognitive functions (in addition to all other bodily functions) are all in perfect working order, how can it be a disease? You are wrong on that end.

As for as people going to prison and "turning" gay...realizing what your sexual preference or orientation may be is something that isn't set in stone. There's no guidelines. For every person that goes through the prison system and "turns" gay, there's an incredibly higher number of individuals who go through the prison system (whether or not they experience something sexually traumatic) come out as straight as they ever were. Prison DOES NOT "turn" people gay. Like you said, homosexuality has complex causes and still isn't completely understood (in terms of how same-sex preferences come about)...and you seem to try to oversimplify it using evidence that is not only flawed, but is an extreme case/location of purported sexual misconduct.

And to compare humans to ANIMALS? Who do not have the same sort of cognitive and reasoning ability that we do? If you want to believe that you're a hyena, then so be it. I, and many others, are not.

But it's unfortunate that A) whatever you've trained yourself to believe is flawed, if you're basing it solely on the types of arguments you've presented here or B) you do know what you're talking about, and still choose to look down upon those who are homosexual. Which is awful.

Its a disease in the same way that anxiety, depression and other forms of psychosis are diseases. Our genetic engineering is geared for reproduction and the passing on of genetic material...so if your brain is nudging you into relations with another male...how can it be functioning properly?

The example of jail is for those like your self who are brainwashed and constantly scream about people not having a choice in their sexual preference. While some people may be born with a hormonal imbalance or another psychical impairment...many people chose to be gay. That is undeniable and the refusal to accept that fact shows the absurdity of your PC viewpoint. Homosexuality in jail takes place because of social roles. The strong vs. the weak. The confident vs. the insecure. Its a heightened and condensed version of our greater society and the same causes are at the root of homosexuality in there as in the free world....just amplified. Homosexuality is a choice for many.

There are many children now experimenting with homosexual acts and relationships because of its assimilation into pop culture. At the age when these (all) children are determining gender roles...popular culture, which shapes their perception, is pushing them into new territory. Is this new surge of bi-sexual and gay teenagers due to some radical change in the greater gene pool or are these youth making conscious and subconscious lifestyle decisions based on cultural impetus? I think the latter.

I only brought up the animal think because thats a popular crutch for many homosexual apologists..."well there are gay animals.."

Huey Newton preached Black empowerment and became a dope fiend...He was full of contradiction. I'm not removing s_ from my "handle". But thanks for trying to get a rise out of me for the THIRD TIME.

Thanks for addressing me. You have to understand that the ONLY reason I'm calling you out is because you're just about the only person sofar who's weighed in on this argument that actually has some neurons. I have no personal beef with you. But I do want to understand your assumptions,whatever facts you're basing your opinion on, and then form educated rebuttals to them so as not to stir up anything aside from good, scholarly banter.I'm not trying to be sarcastic either; you're the only one who's put up any facts and that's the reason why I want to understand whereyou're coming from.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here. I'd love to respond to everything you just said (and I will if you're game), but like I said(and you said) earlier, homosexuality is EXTREMELY complex and has been studied for years with no real verdict with regards to how it should be scientificallyregarded. We could go on and on and on.

P.S. Huey believed that his brothers should have stood side by side with the gay and lesbian rights movements. I know you've acknowledged hiscontradictions...but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom