Penny III Black on Black for 80

Sorry if they has been posted already.

I was on my way to NY a couple weekends ago and I stopped at the Perryville Niketown outlet in MD to pick up some shirts and came out with a pair of Penny III Black/Blue for 80 plus tax.  Personally, I was looking around from some Pennys to play ball in cause  had to the Penny II and they lasted a while for me.  So I had to pick these up quick.

db23535ce42fbcdf8c2a73b001d7ca841f76d25.jpg

Sneaks look alittle beat cause I've played in them already.
33525b7e95b8d8b075a0d71ccce0d0c6053dc90.jpg

Sorry if they has been posted already.

I was on my way to NY a couple weekends ago and I stopped at the Perryville Niketown outlet in MD to pick up some shirts and came out with a pair of Penny III Black/Blue for 80 plus tax.  Personally, I was looking around from some Pennys to play ball in cause  had to the Penny II and they lasted a while for me.  So I had to pick these up quick.

db23535ce42fbcdf8c2a73b001d7ca841f76d25.jpg

Sneaks look alittle beat cause I've played in them already.
33525b7e95b8d8b075a0d71ccce0d0c6053dc90.jpg

Seen these at the same exact location, but decided to pass. Fortunately, I'm still close. Unfortunately, they may sell out in my size as my cake is slump. Good pick up though!

Seen these at the same exact location, but decided to pass. Fortunately, I'm still close. Unfortunately, they may sell out in my size as my cake is slump. Good pick up though!

I still have an original pair that I never wear. Even for $80 I don't think I would pick these up.

I still have an original pair that I never wear. Even for $80 I don't think I would pick these up.

Check out the first sticky in the forum, the outlet thread is where these type of post go...

Check out the first sticky in the forum, the outlet thread is where these type of post go...

Never really understood the dislike towards the penny 3s. I personally love em, especially the white royals. Nice pickup by the way

Never really understood the dislike towards the penny 3s. I personally love em, especially the white royals. Nice pickup by the way

sad day when people just decide to log on and create new posts without even thinking about where it should go.
smh.gif

sad day when people just decide to log on and create new posts without even thinking about where it should go.
smh.gif

i have yet to rock my white and blue retro liquid pair

id love to have these , perfect for the winter , but im saving up right now .

i have yet to rock my white and blue retro liquid pair

id love to have these , perfect for the winter , but im saving up right now .

I have those also, and I also got them for $79.99 at an Outlet

You aren't special
smh.gif

I have those also, and I also got them for $79.99 at an Outlet

You aren't special
smh.gif

i dont know whats worse. OP making this ******ed thread before looking where to post it (no new thread required). or him thinking $80 was a good pricel on these
laugh.gif

i dont know whats worse. OP making this ******ed thread before looking where to post it (no new thread required). or him thinking $80 was a good pricel on these
laugh.gif

Haha, it's crazy how people go on you when u go on a forum to show people what you got, even if it's something small or something major, that's the point of a forum to show other people what you experienced even if it's not major. When I posted this I didn't expect it to get crazy hits and like I said before my mistake for reading before posting. But hey, technically Ima noob based on the amount of posts I got, so next Ima just be careful what I post.

And I don't think I'm special, I just showed how I got alright price for these cause on NT the selling for over 100 and stores round my way got them over 100. Ma bad for saving 20 bucks or so.
Hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom