Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

If anything else apart from the foam is white...easy pass. I know I'd rarely wear them if at all due to them becoming dirty and dingy looking real quick.

Nike is always gonna keep a few things that everybody wants out of production. How many times have we said stuff like "If these ever retro, I'll cop 3 pairs and retire from collecting kicks..." Even though thats an exaggeration, that's the last thing they want is for anyone to be so satisfied that they slow down their sneaker consumption. They can move more units by creating thirst and dropping crappy colorways because, hey it's the only new foams coming out for a couple of months.

When they finally do drop a coveted shoe, it's usually because something else that everybody wants is so far off the market, that they can wait and re-retro later on. Let's say sometime next year they drop the real white PE Foam 1's. Another year or two later, they'll drop royals again because it'll be time for everybody who missed out before to get a pair. Jordan brand does the same thing, think how many times some of their stuff has been retro-d and re-retro-d.

^Yep, the releases are calculated for sure, no randomness to it^

The white foams will be highly prized by me. I like wearing black Levi's and the white foams will contrast the jeans nicely. Cannot wait!

I kinda like them all white (maybe a black swoosh), It will be customized by a lot of people though being it's basically a blank templet.

Wish they had a black sole to go with the carbon fiber... that'd be much better imo, these will look trash when yellowed

Ehh, I can live without 'em. Now if they were his Foamposite One PE pair that was all White with the Black upper on the other hand I'd go out and try to get them.

I'm from dc and I still won't cop no damn all white shoes, That's Ny mess to me, all blacks of course, I don't know what happened to my ogs

Back
Top Bottom