Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

I posted this in the Foam Shooting Stars PE thread but it ended up on the bottom of a page and got ignored. Figured some people here would be pretty interested in this, I know I am.

Penny was interviewed on the hip-hop radio station Power 105.1 over the weekend, and at the half-way point he dropped some news we've all been waiting for..

http://rapradar.com/2012/...s-on-galaxy-foamposites/

DJ: What are the next colors after the yellow, can you let us know what's after the yellow?
Penny: Well right now, I'm working on the all white. I wanna bring the all white out, because a lot of people really like those.... so I'm hoping to bring the all white out next, or all black, we'll see.
Now unfortunately it sounds like he's talking about the white 1 of 1's he wore last year.. but maybe we can make some noise similar to how we have in the past and get Nike to drop the OG White Orlando PE.

All blacks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just figured some people would appreciate this news. Peace.

I know im in the 1% minority but i think the very light colored foams look better as pros, that check offers a good color balance.......white 1's seem a bit plain.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I know im in the 1% minority but i think the very light colored foams look better as pros, that check offers a good color balance.......white 1's seem a bit plain.

im with you on that but ill still take some home orlando pe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they do all-blacks I hope they drop as a dark, almost gloss finish like they did with the black foam pros from 2000. The Black Foam 1's with that Matte finish just looked cheap to me.

All-white better mean white orlando PE. Enough of the BS already...

White Penny 1's 
nerd.gif
 interesthing it  depends on which one?
The memphis midnight madness pair  
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
 that CW was will light to me

But if it's something like the celebrity All Star game PE = 
eek.gif

tongue.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All blacks would be nice... The all whites are gonna yellow QUICK.

Nike needs to drop those white PE's & Space Jams.
nerd.gif

I agree that penny more than likely holds not much if any influence of the colorways that come out but I gotta believe there's something coming out between yellows and black gem green rumored cw in june( maybe july) or the usa which will be august from what I've heard. 3 months without a foam??? Nike ain't bout dat life lls

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think Penny is talking out his +#%, he is not controlling which colorways come out

this..

$ole Collector has been gassing Penny up on his shoes. I don't think he knew anything about his kicks or the retro of them until $c came along kissing #%@ like they always do.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I agree that penny more than likely holds not much if any influence of the colorways that come out but I gotta believe there's something coming out between yellows and black gem green rumored cw in june( maybe july) or the usa which will be august from what I've heard. 3 months without a foam??? Nike ain't bout dat life lls

The the are plenty or rumored colorways:
-Re-release of the Galaxies

-Black and Green Olympic 

-Gold Olympic 

- Kay Yow Hot Pink Foams

- Cloak Foams 

-Infrared Pros 

Back
Top Bottom