people hawking you at the gym VOL: you to close mon

so its summer time , and for my gym heads we all know that means the gyms packed full of fat old ladies and wanna be kids that all they do is curls and benchpress lol . so at first this guy was standing a little to close to me at the water fountain i was like !%$ let me breath. Then i go back and start doing DBbench press's so the same guy stand right next to me way to close like dude was standing literally an inch away barley had space and everytime i finished aset he would ask you finished yet? ( i toldem to back up numerous times) then i get up to get higher DB's and he gets on even when the rack was two stepsaway and i told him i am getting another set of dum bells, i finish up with chest and start tri's, so i start of with skull crushers dude once again wasright next to me he stood so close he tapped the weights and it set off balance and i dropped it the bar cought my shoulder and i was
mad.gif
so i get up and start doing it again this time he taps him i feel the weightbalancing over on the same side but this time i flipped it towards him and hit him with it. He starts complaining and trying to start problems ( i dont knowwhat he was thinking dude was half my size) all the other usual gym heads toldem that will be a bad idea
roll.gif
, dude made a fuss about it and the girl at the counter who i personally knew
pimp.gif
kickedem out/ rant

cliff notes;

- dude kept rushing and crowding my area
-dude stood way to close unbalancing my weight, i purposly flipped it over to his side hitting him
-dude made a ruckus
-dude got kicked out.

anybody else got expereince of some annoying %$! dudes at the gym?

yeah its definitely more crowded around this time so i always go during mornings or late nights to avoid the crowds

my gym has been ridiculously packed lately... i find myself just working out at home if i cant go late night...

peak hours FTL

I would have in NOT a "Im about to whoop your A!!!" posture but more of "if you dont take heed to what im saying ima whoop your A!!!"posture told him he needs to back up and you'll let him know when you are finished.

But thats me, Im not a dude who even likes to watch confrontation, but when it comes to my safety and well being, ill bust your A!! with no problem.

That's why you either:

1. Lift before work/school

2. After 9:00pm

Most of the lames are around during peak hours.

WstCoastGotti wrote:
my gym has been ridiculously packed lately... i find myself just working out at home if i cant go late night...

peak hours FTL

During the summer I rarely go to the Gym. Monday I lift/do sit-ups and push-ups, and toe raises Tue-Thurs for cardio I ball for 1-2hrs when I getoff work and do push-ups and sit-ups before I go to sleep.

During the winter months the Gym is damn near empty so I'm their Mon-Thurs after work

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I would have in NOT a "Im about to whoop your A!!!" posture but more of "if you dont take heed to what im saying ima whoop your A!!!" posture told him he needs to back up and you'll let him know when you are finished.

But thats me, Im not a dude who even likes to watch confrontation, but when it comes to my safety and well being, ill bust your A!! with no problem.

1.muy Thai and judo practitioner
2. football player
3. bodybuilder

plus he started it, really i took 2 weeks off ( by 2 weeks off i mean just calasthenics and cardio) because my birthday/ busy with work i come back and thedudes standing next to me bothering me while i am trying DB benchpress 2 125's not having it.. especially when i never seen the guy before.. dude wasliterally like 150 and he's bugging somebody 232..he was not even a familiar face, just some random guy,i am cool with all the daily people in the gym

i get straight to the point when it comes to confrontations, but i will never start one..

plus my short temper does not help, i really do hate my temper though
ohwell.gif

lol richKarlmarx, you on BB.com to .. me to man never seen a thread like that , i got the same user name on BB.com

I wonder if I fall under that "wanna be kids" category. But yea I cant stand crowded +%+ gyms. I cant get everything I wanna do done
smh.gif

I usually go at noon to avoid this problem

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

I would have in NOT a "Im about to whoop your A!!!" posture but more of "if you dont take heed to what im saying ima whoop your A!!!" posture told him he needs to back up and you'll let him know when you are finished.

2. football player
3. bodybuilder

plus he started it, really i took 2 weeks off ( by 2 weeks off i mean just calasthenics and cardio) because my birthday/ busy with work i come back and the dudes standing next to me bothering me while i am trying DB benchpress 2 125's not having it.. especially when i never seen the guy before.. dude was literally like 150 and he's bugging somebody 232..he was not even a familiar face, just some random guy,i am cool with all the daily people in the gym

i get straight to the point when it comes to confrontations, but i will never start one..

ohwell.gif

lol richKarlmarx, you on BB.com to .. me to man never seen a thread like that , i got the same user name on BB.com

eyes.gif
yeah we believe you

My gym has this all the time. only to have it empty come next month when people go back to school or when the end of summer is near and they think 1 month ofworking out will make them brolic.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

2. football player
3. bodybuilder

plus he started it, really i took 2 weeks off ( by 2 weeks off i mean just calasthenics and cardio) because my birthday/ busy with work i come back and the dudes standing next to me bothering me while i am trying DB benchpress 2 125's not having it.. especially when i never seen the guy before.. dude was literally like 150 and he's bugging somebody 232..he was not even a familiar face, just some random guy,i am cool with all the daily people in the gym

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
yeah we believe you
... its not hard.

learn how to catch a god dam football , lift some dam weights and sign up to a MA place..

dam this country is bad.. ok fine.. i sit on my couch and play x-box all day... probably what you do since being physically active is so unbelievable
roll.gif

i am drinking a protien shake right now not a coke
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom