People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman is..

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

mila>
644.jpg

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lol, stupid list.

Beyonce isn't even top 10 right now.
dat face 
sick.gif

300-BeyonceKnowles-PeopleMagazine-042412-jpg_213214.jpg

I'm
pimp.gif
so I might be reaching, but she kind of looks like MJ in that pic. There's a specific pic of him that comes to mind, just can't remember which magazine.

laugh.gif
wow.

We all know what Beyonce brings. But if this gal had no unique-named kid and no relationship with Jay she's not sniffing this "award" in 2012.

Why don't they try to get coverage on some 'real' woman. There are plenty of girls/woman prettier than beyonce.

Ell mcpherre on smash is one of them.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Why don't they try to get coverage on some 'real' woman. There are plenty of girls/woman prettier than beyonce.

Ell mcpherre on smash is one of them.

Truth. I see prettier girls walking down the street.

Maybe I've just gotten used to seeing her, because its almost like she's plain. I'm not sayings shes not pretty, shes not like, "HOLY CRAP!" anymore, its more of a normal pretty. I remember when she was in Case's Happily Ever After video, she was like
eek.gif
x 100. Now its just more like meh, yea.

Halle
naomi
Beyonce
either choice Im ok with

Spoiler [+]
Surprised a bunny didnt win
5f3117fea0e4fd73_Untitled-1.jpg

I feel like there are better looking celebrity women than her and even better singers than her but because of her popularity, she shoots to the top

people are cool w/the waist to hip ratio that makes men attracted to women so why can't there be an equation for the perfect face?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this has nothing to do w/beauty folks

its usually your presence in hollywood at the time and your team pretty much paying for this...

most celeb's buy this title...B tryna stay out there while she's taking care of baby Blue

my girl is bad tho
pimp.gif
This.

Back
Top Bottom