People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman is..

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

And as for which parent Blue most resembles, Bey would only say that "she looks like Blue. She's her own person."

"The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy," she continued about her bundle of joy. "The word 'love' means something completely different now."
When have you ever heard a !@+*$ say this? She said that because its not from her stomach
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Strongly believe this.

laugh.gif
@ this thread though. So the new thing in these type of threads is to throw shade on NTer's opinions on who or what they find attractive. Ok

beyonce is def the most beautiful....all those who disagree would rather pick Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian...it's cool, that's your horrible opinion and i respect that
laugh.gif

I can dig it.

I'm one of the first to state Beyonce's allure is "eh" due to the fact she's been in the limelight for nearly half of my entire existence but come on, no one can honestly say she isn't "beautiful" in every way, shape, and form.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

doesn't she have stank breath 
laugh.gif
?  Her star presence did win her that award though.

But all of these !*%%%+# are famous my dude 
laugh.gif

It ain't like she won it over some regular pageant %!!%%*. 

She won the *$!@ this year, someone else will win next year. Its a cycle. 

And to dudes going at Beyonce, have ya'll seen your dream girls without makeup and hair extensions? Or should we go for a wonderful stroll through Google? 
laugh.gif

Beyonce in 10 years will more than likely look better than Mila and several other chicks. Beauty don't crack 
smokin.gif

They all have their flaws though. Thats why you can't put too much care and thought into things like this. All these chicks are done up for the cameras. Remember, they were regular chicks before they got famous. They don't have genes of gold and platinum. 

Spoiler [+]
FP_7260738_KunisMila_RainDay_EXCL_FP7_10_11.jpg

Spoiler [+]
She ain't too much better

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Take off the caked on makeup and the weave. Dont pluck the Uni brow and stache and then lets see how beautiful she is. 
lolwut.jpg

Not even top 100, Hell truth be told she aint even on the radar. I would put Michelle and Kelly higher on the list than her.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Not even top 100, Hell truth be told she aint even on the radar. I would put Michelle and Kelly higher on the list than her.

2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Back
Top Bottom