People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman is..

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

mila>
644.jpg

BearSlap.gif

sub-zero-mk9-fatality-2-a.gif

beyonce >>>>

Originally Posted by oidreez

I feel like there are better looking celebrity women than her and even better singers than her but because of her popularity, she shoots to the top
Like I said, these lists are all about who has the best publicist.

Take off the caked on makeup and the weave. Dont pluck the Uni brow and stache and then lets see how beautiful she is. 
656687_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Take off the caked on makeup and the weave. Dont pluck the Uni brow and stache and then lets see how beautiful she is. 

30t6p3b.gif

Some of you guys don't even realize what you're typing.

I still can't believe Beyonce is my age. I keep thinking she is older for some reason.

Did she look better when she was younger? Of course she did, like most females but she's still a very beautiful woman, not mad at her getting the honor this year at all.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

And as for which parent Blue most resembles, Bey would only say that "she looks like Blue. She's her own person."

"The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy," she continued about her bundle of joy. "The word 'love' means something completely different now."
When have you ever heard a !@+*$ say this? She said that because its not from her stomach
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Idc what you say. Bey ain't got mass forreal, if you've ever gotten a real look.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
seriously.  This is NT though.  Usually, you just gotta let it go.

Y'all need to get off of her proverbial jock. She is hot, but not #1 kind of hot. 5 years ago sure, but not now. We know she bought the title. Shame on me for giving People more relevance then they deserve
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

30t6p3b.gif

No, I know exactly what i'm typing. This chick is average at best. You just sprung off her celebrity. I like natural women.Women who can roll with some lip gloss and go. Not women who become Transformers in order to look good. 

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom