People Not Being able to Take a Joke Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know when I'm alone and looking like I'm having a bad day the first thing I want to hear is someone making fun of me.

Pretty much. Your approach was completely wrong.

Nah not really i have always joked around with people to break the ice,and they have always been cool with it.Well until last night.It would suck hanging outwith some of you guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know when I'm alone and looking like I'm having a bad day the first thing I want to hear is someone making fun of me.

Pretty much. Your approach was completely wrong.

Nah not really i have always joked around with people to break the ice,and they have always been cool with it.Well until last night.It would suck hanging out with some of you guys.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

your a lame for trying to talk to a guy at the bar in the first place. i pretty sure there were girls there but u choose to talk to a guy in a choppa suit uloose

Originally Posted by cjspida619

your a lame for trying to talk to a guy at the bar in the first place. i pretty sure there were girls there but u choose to talk to a guy in a choppa suit u loose
I was having a beer with my friend watching the game.And the ratio in the bar was not favorable anyways.A girl i knew from awhile back was inthere and we exchanged numbers.So i met my quota for the night.
tongue.gif

if anything u shoulda tried to chil wit him 1st then crack a joke if u wanted to try n help dude socialize. starting with a joke isnt always the best plan

because approaching random middle aged men in suits in a bar and trying to "break the ice" isnt gay

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

because approaching random middle aged men in suits in a bar and trying to "break the ice" isnt gay
He looked lost in life,he was completely out of his element.It was painful to watch really,i felt it was my duty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

He looked lost in life,he was completely out of his element.It was painful to watch really,i felt it was my duty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Honestly, I dont see how that dude did anything wrong.

Its really not up to you to try to socialize with people just cause theyre alone, especially if you trying to crack on his suit.

Back
Top Bottom