People trying to break into your whip UNAPPRECIATION POST! Vol. IT JUST GOT SERIOUS.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

get a rifle, if u see them coming from ur window, unload and fire away.

confused.jpg

still up OP???
h town in this *(*. 45 and edgebrook. cars get broken into at my apt all the time. even had them people for a while,
Hustlers > Jackers

man!!! now I cant come through. Just joking bro, sorry to hear they are hatin. 97% sure they are on drugs (pills)

My neighbor's car got broken into about a month and a half ago.

Busted the window, don't think they took anything.

Girl at my job, her car got broken into in broad daylight [between 11a and 12p]. Stole her purse and school books.

They found her purse at a small local airport, id's and cards still in it.

I'm worried because I have a system in my whip...

then again, Steve Meade got his system stolen and HAD THE GUYS ON CAMERA! never been caught. SMH at police.

get a security camera and aim it at your car. have it hooked up to a small tv in your room that will record all thee time. they sell the systems are radioshack.

Originally Posted by Younghell

get a security camera and aim it at your car. have it hooked up to a small tv in your room that will record all thee time. they sell the systems are radio shack.

This.

I bought a cam for my house after they got me.

Paid like $115 on Amazon. The radio shack ones are cheap as hell.

Get ones that are direct lines not ones with routers.

I have it hooked up to my comp or you can hook it up to a DVR.

I would get a wide angle lens so you can really see everything.

Atleast youd be able to what car they came in or what happened.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by JJ1223

one time someone busted out the little back window in my car.... they didnt break in or take anything but they threw some candy into my back seat.... and im
not even making this up
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I hate laughing at someone else's misfortune, but that just made my day.

Could yall give me some info on the cameras from RadioShack? The brands, types, and prices?

I've gotten my catalytic converter (sp) jacked a year ago on my truck.

So heated at these pricks.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I've gotten my catalytic converter (sp) jacked a year ago on my truck.

So heated at these pricks.
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats some straight dopehead @!%#

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Could yall give me some info on the cameras from RadioShack? The brands, types, and prices?

This is the one I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Inf...id=1263156731&sr=8-2

The night vision is good, ill take a pic of that later.

The front of my house is really dark even with the front light on.

I also put up a motion light in the driveway that goes off the second ur near the driveway.

5pn7ub.jpg

eek.gif
The looks of it just looks dope. It looks like some epic secret government camera and crap!
laugh.gif

It was $115 shipped? Because the price says $89.99 or was the price lowered since?

I think with tax and shipping it came out to $110-115.

Im most likely getting another 1 to have looking down the driveway so I have a better view by the bushes.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I think with tax and shipping it came out to $110-115.

Im most likely getting another 1 to have looking down the driveway so I have a better view by the bushes.

Oh, that doesn't sound too bad. It looks pretty good. Check your PM, I got a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom