People Trying To Gain/Lose Weight...What's Your Ideal Weight?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man unless you are a wrestler or fighter, there is need to care about WEIGHT. Body Fat %, inches are more important. I don't understand people's fixation with weight.

i started taking my roommate to the gym with me, hes almost up to benching twice what he was doing when he first started... but the only thing he cared about was the fact that he gained like 7 pounds
laugh.gif
grin.gif
See this is an example of what I mean. Weight does NOT matter man. I don't even know why people use it to gauge anything outside of athletic competition.

early part of last year when I first signed up to a gym....i was trying to bulk up to 170-180...then go from there....I was sitting around 150 throughout high school....went to the gym for 3 months.....then stopped cus my membership ran out and i used my money to buy kicks.........don't know how much I gained but I knew I gained some pounds past 150.

signed up for boxing in september of last year and wanted to go all the way back down to 140-147.......stopped after a month, signed back up to a reg gym this February and wanted to take my weight down because I wanted to go back to boxing......before all of that though I went to the doctor this year and he told me I was a cool 170
indifferent.gif
..............my target weight early part of last year was 170, now this year when I was trying to get down to 147 which was my new goal. found out I accomplished my old goal lol.

went to the gym all of February and half of march before I misplaced my gym card (found it two days ago) and I don't where I'm sitting at now weight wise.....not boxing though, just going to move on.......still going to drop weight and cut my body fat percentage.........then I'll bulk later on.

early part of last year when I first signed up to a gym....i was trying to bulk up to 170-180...then go from there....I was sitting around 150 throughout high school....went to the gym for 3 months.....then stopped cus my membership ran out and i used my money to buy kicks.........don't know how much I gained but I knew I gained some pounds past 150.

signed up for boxing in september of last year and wanted to go all the way back down to 140-147.......stopped after a month, signed back up to a reg gym this February and wanted to take my weight down because I wanted to go back to boxing......before all of that though I went to the doctor this year and he told me I was a cool 170
indifferent.gif
..............my target weight early part of last year was 170, now this year when I was trying to get down to 147 which was my new goal. found out I accomplished my old goal lol.

went to the gym all of February and half of march before I misplaced my gym card (found it two days ago) and I don't where I'm sitting at now weight wise.....not boxing though, just going to move on.......still going to drop weight and cut my body fat percentage.........then I'll bulk later on.

I'm 6'2" 240lbs. I wanna get down to 210lbs, I gained about 60lbs since 09'. Horrible eating habits and no exercise will make u blow up quick. I started working out 2 weeks ago and I'm goin to start running tomorrow to shed some weight. Had to catch myself before I start getting man ****
laugh.gif

I'm 6'2" 240lbs. I wanna get down to 210lbs, I gained about 60lbs since 09'. Horrible eating habits and no exercise will make u blow up quick. I started working out 2 weeks ago and I'm goin to start running tomorrow to shed some weight. Had to catch myself before I start getting man ****
laugh.gif

in the past month and a half, i went from 150-155 to 160 to 165 and now im in between 165-170 and im 6'
i've been working out almost everyday, 12 minute ab routine every night (over 350 reps with about 10 different workouts), eating 6 meals a day...i am cheating with weight gainer
trying to go up to 180 and then lean out....so 175 is my target

in the past month and a half, i went from 150-155 to 160 to 165 and now im in between 165-170 and im 6'
i've been working out almost everyday, 12 minute ab routine every night (over 350 reps with about 10 different workouts), eating 6 meals a day...i am cheating with weight gainer
trying to go up to 180 and then lean out....so 175 is my target

I'm 5'10" about 180-185, couple years ago I was at 220 and I was able to get it down to 170; I think my ideal weight is like 175, so I'm hoping to cut out some fat and add some muscle.

I'm 5'10" about 180-185, couple years ago I was at 220 and I was able to get it down to 170; I think my ideal weight is like 175, so I'm hoping to cut out some fat and add some muscle.

5'10'' right now, 170 *%+, want to be around 180-185 at this height, but when its all said and done, around 6'2'' 200-220 depending on if im still playing football or not, just depends how tall i become

5'10'' right now, 170 *%+, want to be around 180-185 at this height, but when its all said and done, around 6'2'' 200-220 depending on if im still playing football or not, just depends how tall i become

Back
Top Bottom