People warning you about speed traps appreciation

someone flashing their headlights at me saved me from a speeding ticket today

thanks dude, whoever you are
pimp.gif

$$#+ man, In Arizona we got cameras on the freeway. I drive 20 miles to work and there are cameras every two miles. If you are driving 10 mph's over thespeed limit they snap your picture and you get a ticket in the mail.

yah i do this a lot too but i dont realize if the majority of drivers understand why im doing that...

i was walking my dog yesterday and saw some dude speed right into a trap. i was right in front of the cop so i couldnt warn him. i felt bad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

$$#+ man, In Arizona we got cameras on the freeway. I drive 20 miles to work and there are cameras every two miles. If you are driving 10 mph's over the speed limit they snap your picture and you get a ticket in the mail.
yo i'm pretty sure you can say it wasn't you driving the car and then they can't fine you.

or get one of those clear license plate covers that the cameras can't photograph

gaseous- flash your headlights/brights at someone to warn them. i hear it's actually illegal in some places now? lol

$$#+ man, In Arizona we got cameras on the freeway. I drive 20 miles to work and there are cameras every two miles. If you are driving 10 mph's over the speed limit they snap your picture and you get a ticket in the mail.

damn
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if Shapiro (sp?) had somethin to do w/ that.

Appreciated but never happend to me.

If u ever drive through VA or the PA Turnpike, don't expect any type of help from other drivers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

yo i'm pretty sure you can say it wasn't you driving the car and then they can't fine you.

or get one of those clear license plate covers that the cameras can't photograph

gaseous- flash your headlights/brights at someone to warn them.
Yeah there are ways out of it. The people here have been in an uproar ever since they put these things up. A couple months ago, some dude got outof his car with an axe and tried to chop the %%+#@+%!$#!+ thing down- and the camera snapped his pic and he went to jail haha

Yeah there are ways out of it. The people here have been in an uproar ever since they put these things up. A couple months ago, some dude got out of his car with an axe and tried to chop the %++#+%$#%$!* thing down- and the +$%% snapped his pic and he went to jail haha

I think that's how my friend got a speeding ticket. He had like 2 already and got caught in Arizaona by a camera and lost his license. That would suck ifthey put those in everyehere. I go over the speed limit almost every minute I'm driving

Yeah there are ways out of it. The people here have been in an uproar ever since they put these things up. A couple months ago, some dude got out of his car with an axe and tried to chop the %%+#@+%!$#!+ thing down- and the camera snapped his pic and he went to jail haha

roll.gif

I heard about the license plate cover thing working. In Memphis, they only have them in the outer county areas. They suppose to place them on the streetlightsin the city too, but not on the freeway.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Yeah there are ways out of it. The people here have been in an uproar ever since they put these things up. A couple months ago, some dude got out of his car with an axe and tried to chop the %%+#@+%!$#!+ thing down- and the camera snapped his pic and he went to jail haha

roll.gif

I heard about the license plate cover thing working. In Memphis, they only have them in the outer county areas. They suppose to place them on the streetlights in the city too, but not on the freeway.
Im in Arizona too, and one time I decided to speed down this intersection, I pulled down my visor and stuck my face behind it to avoud the camera.
laugh.gif

I hate when the driver in front of me has his blinker to turn on and doesnt notice, its like 10 minutes behind the same guy it eventually pisses me off forsome reason
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats disgusting. I'm never going there. Whats thespeed limit there?

I think our speed limit on the free way is 50 or 55 and theres usually about 3 or 4 cars actually doing 50, everyone else is going just as fast or faster thanme.

Hey_

someone flashing their headlights at me saved me from a speeding ticket today

thanks dude, whoever you are
pimp.gif

Oh, thats what it means.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Rawk On

laugh.gif
Thats disgusting. I'm never going there. Whats the speed limit there?

I think our speed limit on the free way is 50 or 55 and theres usually about 3 or 4 cars actually doing 50, everyone else is going just as fast or faster than me.
65. But 65 aint #@%@. I'm used to cali, where if you're not going 85 in the fast lane you better get the *+@% over.

Back
Top Bottom