People who cant Ball, BUT ball anyways UNappreciation! Vol. Get the F off the court

It's always the dude with the new Kobes too. 
laugh.gif

I feel you dude.

5 weeks ago, some clown slid right under me on a jumper Bruce Bowen style, landed on his foot. Been out since and it ain't just an ankle sprain, my doc says I have Achilles tendinitis now... Smh

I feel you dude.

5 weeks ago, some clown slid right under me on a jumper Bruce Bowen style, landed on his foot. Been out since and it ain't just an ankle sprain, my doc says I have Achilles tendinitis now... Smh

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Some dudes just play for a workout
pimp.gif

Yeah those a re the people OP is talkin' about.

Basketball is a likeable sport. C'mon OP, errbody wanna be a balla.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Some dudes just play for a workout
pimp.gif

Yeah those a re the people OP is talkin' about.

Basketball is a likeable sport. C'mon OP, errbody wanna be a balla.

Either they're playing just for the workout (and who cares let them be), or they love the game and just want to play. Not everyone is a former D-1 standout or waiting to get called up, some are going to be bad players too, but at least they're out there playing.

It's a gym basketball court, you shouldn't expect out of this world competition all the time. If you want better comp, go to actual basketball courts or seek out when the best players routinely play.

Then proceed to get worked by better players and go back to play with the scrubs again.

Either they're playing just for the workout (and who cares let them be), or they love the game and just want to play. Not everyone is a former D-1 standout or waiting to get called up, some are going to be bad players too, but at least they're out there playing.

It's a gym basketball court, you shouldn't expect out of this world competition all the time. If you want better comp, go to actual basketball courts or seek out when the best players routinely play.

Then proceed to get worked by better players and go back to play with the scrubs again.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I feel you dude.

that's the kinda S*** I worry about! And I hav no patience for that kinda stuff. I GET REALLY heated and the dude will apologize. 2 things that almost always happen when you play with someone that doesn't know about basketball. You get undercut or they foul you hard while you're in mid air.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I feel you dude.

that's the kinda S*** I worry about! And I hav no patience for that kinda stuff. I GET REALLY heated and the dude will apologize. 2 things that almost always happen when you play with someone that doesn't know about basketball. You get undercut or they foul you hard while you're in mid air.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

lol

have u guys played with mexicans that are from mexico? its hilarious.

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 nothing like playing against central/south americans...i'm decent at best at hoops but when i play down there i'm dropping 30 like its nothing and these dudes think im ricky rubio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

lol

have u guys played with mexicans that are from mexico? its hilarious.

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 nothing like playing against central/south americans...i'm decent at best at hoops but when i play down there i'm dropping 30 like its nothing and these dudes think im ricky rubio
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom