People who cant Ball, BUT ball anyways UNappreciation! Vol. Get the F off the court

Not trying to be racist but Mexican can't ball for @%#. These dudes always out of shape and play terrible offense/defense. :X

Not trying to be racist but Mexican can't ball for @%#. These dudes always out of shape and play terrible offense/defense. :X

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

lol

have u guys played with mexicans that are from mexico? its hilarious.

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif
The ones that double pump windmills on every lay-up? Well, yes I have.

I also feel OP, because I see it everyday I play. I really dont mind guys who cant play and understand that they cant play so they know their role. However, the guys that suck bad and foul you intentionally just because you're decent at playing is what irks me.

lol

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif
The ones that double pump windmills on every lay-up? Well, yes I have.

I also feel OP, because I see it everyday I play. I really dont mind guys who cant play and understand that they cant play so they know their role. However, the guys that suck bad and foul you intentionally just because you're decent at playing is what irks me.

lol

im mexican american btw.
they play that tough defense.
pimp.gif

lol

im mexican american btw.
they play that tough defense.
pimp.gif

i am that guy this thread is about
I like playin football way more than bball. But there are morecourts in the hood thenn empty fields

i am that guy this thread is about
I like playin football way more than bball. But there are morecourts in the hood thenn empty fields

mauriciogarcia wrote:
lol

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif

thats kinda like how filipinos from the philippines play aggressive and rough on defense but yet theyre the ones who call the ticky tac fouls especially the older ones

im half filipino btw.

OP just deal with it man. its a free country dammit!
laugh.gif

mauriciogarcia wrote:
lol

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif

thats kinda like how filipinos from the philippines play aggressive and rough on defense but yet theyre the ones who call the ticky tac fouls especially the older ones

im half filipino btw.

OP just deal with it man. its a free country dammit!
laugh.gif

Playing with Filipinos that rock the best clothes but can't play a lick is the worst. When they step on the court I instantly step off. And no i'm not racist but it's the truth.

Playing with Filipinos that rock the best clothes but can't play a lick is the worst. When they step on the court I instantly step off. And no i'm not racist but it's the truth.

unappreciated.

i don't go looking for random pick up games of soccer or baseball. if you want the cardio, hit the treadmill.

Back
Top Bottom