People who cant Ball, BUT ball anyways UNappreciation! Vol. Get the F off the court

unappreciated.

i don't go looking for random pick up games of soccer or baseball. if you want the cardio, hit the treadmill.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

lol

have u guys played with mexicans that are from mexico? its hilarious.

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif
The ones that double pump windmills on every lay-up? Well, yes I have.

I also feel OP, because I see it everyday I play. I really dont mind guys who cant play and understand that they cant play so they know their role. However, the guys that suck bad and foul you intentionally just because you're decent at playing is what irks me.

Exactly i have a friend who's in great shape (nh) so he can run up and down the court like a champ but cant make any type of shot for his life and hes like 5'4 so all i ask is for him to play defense and thats it.

Originally Posted by solesavage

lol

im mexican american btw.

laugh.gif
The ones that double pump windmills on every lay-up? Well, yes I have.

I also feel OP, because I see it everyday I play. I really dont mind guys who cant play and understand that they cant play so they know their role. However, the guys that suck bad and foul you intentionally just because you're decent at playing is what irks me.

Exactly i have a friend who's in great shape (nh) so he can run up and down the court like a champ but cant make any type of shot for his life and hes like 5'4 so all i ask is for him to play defense and thats it.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Playing with Filipinos that rock the best clothes but can't play a lick is the worst. When they step on the court I instantly step off. And no i'm not racist but it's the truth.
laugh.gif

none taken. i know exactly what you mean though, they have their new pairs of j's with their matching tee and shorts but struggle to even dribble the basketball. my friend and i call them hypeballers.

Playing with Filipinos that rock the best clothes but can't play a lick is the worst. When they step on the court I instantly step off. And no i'm not racist but it's the truth.
laugh.gif

none taken. i know exactly what you mean though, they have their new pairs of j's with their matching tee and shorts but struggle to even dribble the basketball. my friend and i call them hypeballers.

lol

im mexican american btw.

Haha. I used to play on this outside court, and there'd be these Hispanic dudes there daily. They were really nice and funny people, and would always give me extra workouts after I'd played for several hours earlier because they were so damn aggressive...hacking,slapping,pushing,pulling,tripping, etc.

But I don't really mind people who can't ball, because for most of the time, they don't shoot much and would pass the ball to me or others who can play on the team. Rebounding is basically all they do. On the other hand, I hate it when scrubs think they're "superstars" and do stupid crap on the court. These dudes seriously can't play for ****, yet, they want to take all the shots, then they get mad when we don't pass them the ball.

lol

im mexican american btw.

Haha. I used to play on this outside court, and there'd be these Hispanic dudes there daily. They were really nice and funny people, and would always give me extra workouts after I'd played for several hours earlier because they were so damn aggressive...hacking,slapping,pushing,pulling,tripping, etc.

But I don't really mind people who can't ball, because for most of the time, they don't shoot much and would pass the ball to me or others who can play on the team. Rebounding is basically all they do. On the other hand, I hate it when scrubs think they're "superstars" and do stupid crap on the court. These dudes seriously can't play for ****, yet, they want to take all the shots, then they get mad when we don't pass them the ball.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I feel you dude.

5 weeks ago, some clown slid right under me on a jumper Bruce Bowen style, landed on his foot. Been out since and it ain't just an ankle sprain, my doc says I have Achilles tendinitis now... Smh

that's the kinda S*** I worry about! And I hav no patience for that kinda stuff. I GET REALLY heated and the dude will apologize. 2 things that almost always happen when you play with someone that doesn't know about basketball. You get undercut or they foul you hard while you're in mid air.
THIS is what @#!*!$+ pisses me off. i have no problem playing ball with dudes who are trash, hell, a couple of my boys are, but the constant fouling is what makes me furious.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I feel you dude.

5 weeks ago, some clown slid right under me on a jumper Bruce Bowen style, landed on his foot. Been out since and it ain't just an ankle sprain, my doc says I have Achilles tendinitis now... Smh

that's the kinda S*** I worry about! And I hav no patience for that kinda stuff. I GET REALLY heated and the dude will apologize. 2 things that almost always happen when you play with someone that doesn't know about basketball. You get undercut or they foul you hard while you're in mid air.
THIS is what @#!*!$+ pisses me off. i have no problem playing ball with dudes who are trash, hell, a couple of my boys are, but the constant fouling is what makes me furious.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

:daps glad it wasn't taken as a racist comment. Lol i'm start calling them hypeballers.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

:daps glad it wasn't taken as a racist comment. Lol i'm start calling them hypeballers.

Back
Top Bottom