people who shouldn't be driving. share your stories vol. 1

i'd like to say this first.. i definitely don't have road rage, people are just stupid and some don't deserve to have a licence.

2 incidents happened in the past few weeks, so i thought i'd share. i'm sure you guys have some of your own

- i was going to work on a busy street, speed limit was 60km/h. this guy in the left lane was going 20 under... i flashed my lights and he didn't speed up.. so i honked and he didn't speed up. finally i had a chance to pass him and at the next red lights i pulled up beside him and he was smiling
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

- a few days ago, i was driving on a pretty much empty road (1 other car in front of me)... i needed to make a left, so i go into the left land and then this idiot cuts me off, so im' like ok.. maybe he's just lost so i won't honk or anything (even though he almost hit me). THEN, he stops at a GREEN LIGHT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i honked at him, and he didn't move for at least 10 seconds. so i got my %!+ out of that lane and had to make a left hand turn from the middle lane...

share your stories

i'd like to say this first.. i definitely don't have road rage, people are just stupid and some don't deserve to have a licence.

2 incidents happened in the past few weeks, so i thought i'd share. i'm sure you guys have some of your own

- i was going to work on a busy street, speed limit was 60km/h. this guy in the left lane was going 20 under... i flashed my lights and he didn't speed up.. so i honked and he didn't speed up. finally i had a chance to pass him and at the next red lights i pulled up beside him and he was smiling
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

- a few days ago, i was driving on a pretty much empty road (1 other car in front of me)... i needed to make a left, so i go into the left land and then this idiot cuts me off, so im' like ok.. maybe he's just lost so i won't honk or anything (even though he almost hit me). THEN, he stops at a GREEN LIGHT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i honked at him, and he didn't move for at least 10 seconds. so i got my %!+ out of that lane and had to make a left hand turn from the middle lane...

share your stories

I have road rage like a MOTHER F***ER...
Have thrown plenty of things in my car @ ppl who cut me off etc...anything from change to bottles of water...

Dollar vans on Flatbush & Utica FTL (u know what I mean if u live in NYc)

I have road rage like a MOTHER F***ER...
Have thrown plenty of things in my car @ ppl who cut me off etc...anything from change to bottles of water...

Dollar vans on Flatbush & Utica FTL (u know what I mean if u live in NYc)

SPEED LIMIT BEING AT 60 DOESNT REALLY MEAN YOU HAVE TO GO 60 BRO

I DO THAT SOMETIMES WHERE I DRIVE 5 OR 10 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT.

I HAVE ALOT OF PATIENCE WHEN DRIVING SO WHEN I SEE PEOPLE MAKING A MISTAKE OR SEEE THAT THEY HAVE BAD HABITS I HOPE THEY LEARN SOMEDAY.

ONLY PEOPLE I DO WORRY ABOUT ARE THE RIDGERACERS, THE SPEED DEMONS, WOMEN DRIVERS, AND DRAGRACERS.
ALMOST GOT HIT FROM BEHIND BECAUSE OF A SPEEDER.

I HAVE ALOT OF PATIENCE WHEN DRIVING SO WHEN I SEE PEOPLE MAKING A MISTAKE OR SEEE THAT THEY HAVE BAD HABITS I HOPE THEY LEARN SOMEDAY.

ONLY PEOPLE I DO WORRY ABOUT ARE THE RIDGERACERS, THE SPEED DEMONS, WOMEN DRIVERS, AND DRAGRACERS.

CincoSeisDos, yes women can't drive however, those 2 instances it was brown men...

CincoSeisDos, yes women can't drive however, those 2 instances it was brown men...

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

roll.gif

i hope you're joking... you can get a fine for impeding traffic.

roll.gif

i hope you're joking... you can get a fine for impeding traffic.

Pretty much just slow people or the ones that don't kinow thqat the left lane is the got damn fast lane. I'm somewhat of a maniac when I drive but I always watch my speed when I'm leading the pack of cars. I never know when a cop might just pop up outta nowhere

Pretty much just slow people or the ones that don't kinow thqat the left lane is the got damn fast lane. I'm somewhat of a maniac when I drive but I always watch my speed when I'm leading the pack of cars. I never know when a cop might just pop up outta nowhere

THIS If you have road rage or honk at ppl for not moving ask yourself this question. Is where you're going really that much more important than the next guy? If I'm ever in one of those slow lanes, bad drivers, etc I just think to myself "Man you could be walking right now so DEAL with it".

THIS If you have road rage or honk at ppl for not moving ask yourself this question. Is where you're going really that much more important than the next guy? If I'm ever in one of those slow lanes, bad drivers, etc I just think to myself "Man you could be walking right now so DEAL with it".

Back
Top Bottom