People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Ever since the playoffs, people are wearing Giants apparel like no other. Kind of reminds me of when the Golden State Warriors went to the playoffs and everyone had "We Believe" shirts. Now no one would be caught wearing those anymore.

Anyways....I am all for the Giants but some people seem like they are fakin' the funk and hoppin on the band wagon.

another thing I dislike are bandwagon fans, especially when they act like theyve been a die hard fan for so long. last nba championships when it was celtics vs lakers i have never seen so many white girls interested in basketball all of the sudden
roll.gif

Ever since the playoffs, people are wearing Giants apparel like no other. Kind of reminds me of when the Golden State Warriors went to the playoffs and everyone had "We Believe" shirts. Now no one would be caught wearing those anymore.

Anyways....I am all for the Giants but some people seem like they are fakin' the funk and hoppin on the band wagon.

another thing I dislike are bandwagon fans, especially when they act like theyve been a die hard fan for so long. last nba championships when it was celtics vs lakers i have never seen so many white girls interested in basketball all of the sudden
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.

That's the Wilmington fitted
laugh.gif

wilmas holmes
laugh.gif
yeah brah, let me get that uhh....Willy Wonka fitted right there

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.

That's the Wilmington fitted
laugh.gif

wilmas holmes
laugh.gif
yeah brah, let me get that uhh....Willy Wonka fitted right there

most days I just throw on my seattle fitted with sweats and a white t and head to class.. but i kinna have a hobby of buyin a fitted from cities i've visited as kinna a collection of where I have been around the US..

most days I just throw on my seattle fitted with sweats and a white t and head to class.. but i kinna have a hobby of buyin a fitted from cities i've visited as kinna a collection of where I have been around the US..

But nothing is worse than people who wear those NASCAR jackets. @%!# is the WORST. I am an actually NASCAR fan, and I know for a fact 90% of people who wear them dont know @%!# about NASCAR, who the driver is, what season there jacket is from or even anything about the damn company theyre wearing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But nothing is worse than people who wear those NASCAR jackets. @%!# is the WORST. I am an actually NASCAR fan, and I know for a fact 90% of people who wear them dont know @%!# about NASCAR, who the driver is, what season there jacket is from or even anything about the damn company theyre wearing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can't forget we're in the bay area....but i'm sure this goes on everywhere....it's disgusting, but what can you do?

And speaking of "We Believe" shirts....i saw somebody wearing it at school a week ago

You can't forget we're in the bay area....but i'm sure this goes on everywhere....it's disgusting, but what can you do?

And speaking of "We Believe" shirts....i saw somebody wearing it at school a week ago

Originally Posted by bns1201

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset
this
I only wear thunderchunk brand sneakers and clothing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset
this
I only wear thunderchunk brand sneakers and clothing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Basically. You just have to realize how unserious sports really are to the public at-large.
Now, if you are a reg poster in S&T or what have you, then you getting the stoneface left and right for being bandwagon. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Basically. You just have to realize how unserious sports really are to the public at-large.
Now, if you are a reg poster in S&T or what have you, then you getting the stoneface left and right for being bandwagon. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom