People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by Essential1

I got like 40 Yankee Hats (Yankees are my team)... But I also get each team that I like the look of...

Only hat I outlaw is the Red Sox.. I will never rock a Red Sox hat...

You're making too big of a deal out of it
same here i would never anything affiliated with the red sox

OP, i think you're making too big of a deal of this.  it's a HAT.  to each their own, right!  i'm all over the board w/ my fitted caps just because i needed a color or liked it.  i've also bought some according to the region i've lived in so i could embrace it (EX, from socal, have a dodgers cap, lived in wyoming and bought a rockies cap, lived in portland and bought a mariners cap, i need a d-backs fitted.. we have some SICK color schemes out here).  i only have two rules.  NO YANKEES OR RED SOX hats.

OP, i think you're making too big of a deal of this.  it's a HAT.  to each their own, right!  i'm all over the board w/ my fitted caps just because i needed a color or liked it.  i've also bought some according to the region i've lived in so i could embrace it (EX, from socal, have a dodgers cap, lived in wyoming and bought a rockies cap, lived in portland and bought a mariners cap, i need a d-backs fitted.. we have some SICK color schemes out here).  i only have two rules.  NO YANKEES OR RED SOX hats.

OP I don't understand what you're getting out of asking people why they wear certain hats.

OP I don't understand what you're getting out of asking people why they wear certain hats.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

its the equivalent of wearing a cross and not being religious, plain stupid
roll.gif
Did you really just compare baseball to religion?.....
yes because baseball means more to me than religion. same concept applies to people wearing jerseys they have no idea what team/player theyre repping. i have at least 1 on-field hat from each team but i know stuff about every team and im a huge baseball fan and I play so i'm not clueless on what i'm reppin
pimp.gif

Oh my goodness...people wearing jerseys and not knowing a thing about the player/team is the worst....jersey era, if that ever comes back i wouldn't be surprised to see a thread about it here on NT.

roll.gif
yes because baseball means more to me than religion. same concept applies to people wearing jerseys they have no idea what team/player theyre repping. i have at least 1 on-field hat from each team but i know stuff about every team and im a huge baseball fan and I play so i'm not clueless on what i'm reppin
pimp.gif

Oh my goodness...people wearing jerseys and not knowing a thing about the player/team is the worst....jersey era, if that ever comes back i wouldn't be surprised to see a thread about it here on NT.

i wear a yankees fitted everyday(from ny) and i dont know ANYTHING about baseball. if only they made better looking nba hats...

i wear a yankees fitted everyday(from ny) and i dont know ANYTHING about baseball. if only they made better looking nba hats...

JF - dont get me wrong I miss the jersey era and it was sick while it lasted but dudes were going overboard with the matching durags under the hats and wearing 2+ matching tees under the jersey. and then sometimes those tees would be longer than the jersey
roll.gif
x smh

JF - dont get me wrong I miss the jersey era and it was sick while it lasted but dudes were going overboard with the matching durags under the hats and wearing 2+ matching tees under the jersey. and then sometimes those tees would be longer than the jersey
roll.gif
x smh

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

roll.gif
pimp.gif

i hope the fad never comes back.   mitchell and ness starting bastardizing their product because of the fad. they used to make high quality accurate throwback jerseys but once they realized that a good chunk of their new buyers had no clue about the players or teams most of the time they started halfassing stuff. aside from that, i collect jerseys so i like being able to go on ebay and find steals and deals because jerseys aren't fashionably popular anymore.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

roll.gif
pimp.gif

i hope the fad never comes back.   mitchell and ness starting bastardizing their product because of the fad. they used to make high quality accurate throwback jerseys but once they realized that a good chunk of their new buyers had no clue about the players or teams most of the time they started halfassing stuff. aside from that, i collect jerseys so i like being able to go on ebay and find steals and deals because jerseys aren't fashionably popular anymore.

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

i rock the hats to match with whatever im wearing i dont see nothignn wrong with it
i mean its peoples style nothing to laugh o joke about just my .02

and that's all that matters, this thread should have ended right here.

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

i rock the hats to match with whatever im wearing i dont see nothignn wrong with it
i mean its peoples style nothing to laugh o joke about just my .02

and that's all that matters, this thread should have ended right here.

Originally Posted by bns1201

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
jokes.

Originally Posted by bns1201

I hate when people wear jerseys of players who they arent. I went up to a guy and was like hey are you lebron james and he said no and I was upset

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
jokes.

do they make fitteds bigger than a 8? i aint been able to wear a fitted in like 4 years cause my dreads too thick

do they make fitteds bigger than a 8? i aint been able to wear a fitted in like 4 years cause my dreads too thick

Ever since the playoffs, people are wearing Giants apparel like no other. Kind of reminds me of when the Golden State Warriors went to the playoffs and everyone had "We Believe" shirts. Now no one would be caught wearing those anymore.

Anyways....I am all for the Giants but some people seem like they are fakin' the funk and hoppin on the band wagon.

Ever since the playoffs, people are wearing Giants apparel like no other. Kind of reminds me of when the Golden State Warriors went to the playoffs and everyone had "We Believe" shirts. Now no one would be caught wearing those anymore.

Anyways....I am all for the Giants but some people seem like they are fakin' the funk and hoppin on the band wagon.

Back
Top Bottom