People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

nope...But what does bother me is someone wearing some random team to an event. Like being at a warriors vs. kings game and then someone has a heat jersey on. No sleep loss, but I guess they want attention. Mission accomplished as I get annoyed by it. lmao.

nope...But what does bother me is someone wearing some random team to an event. Like being at a warriors vs. kings game and then someone has a heat jersey on. No sleep loss, but I guess they want attention. Mission accomplished as I get annoyed by it. lmao.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

its the equivalent of wearing a cross and not being religious, plain stupid
roll.gif
Did you really just compare baseball to religion?.....
yes because baseball means more to me than religion. same concept applies to people wearing jerseys they have no idea what team/player theyre repping. i have at least 1 on-field hat from each team but i know stuff about every team and im a huge baseball fan and I play so i'm not clueless on what i'm reppin

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

its the equivalent of wearing a cross and not being religious, plain stupid
roll.gif
Did you really just compare baseball to religion?.....
yes because baseball means more to me than religion. same concept applies to people wearing jerseys they have no idea what team/player theyre repping. i have at least 1 on-field hat from each team but i know stuff about every team and im a huge baseball fan and I play so i'm not clueless on what i'm reppin

I own a Reds fitted  and I'm not a Reds fan. I got it because it was a nice looking black/red hat.
ohwell.gif

I need a Texas Rangers fitted though.

I own a Reds fitted  and I'm not a Reds fan. I got it because it was a nice looking black/red hat.
ohwell.gif

I need a Texas Rangers fitted though.

its usually pittsburgh (who i actually like cause of the area and my family loves it) and i have a detroit one that i wear and almost got into a fight over because i said i didnt like them, i just like the hat... so maybe that was the original poster that tried to fight me in a tallhassee mcdonalds???

its usually pittsburgh (who i actually like cause of the area and my family loves it) and i have a detroit one that i wear and almost got into a fight over because i said i didnt like them, i just like the hat... so maybe that was the original poster that tried to fight me in a tallhassee mcdonalds???

I got like 40 Yankee Hats (Yankees are my team)... But I also get each team that I like the look of...

Only hat I outlaw is the Red Sox.. I will never rock a Red Sox hat...

You're making too big of a deal out of it

I got like 40 Yankee Hats (Yankees are my team)... But I also get each team that I like the look of...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

once playoffs starts is strictly yankee fitteds for game days. 
pimp.gif
NYC rocks yankee fitteds all year round dont they?
heck, even when I was in flushing I saw more Yankee hats than Mets hats SMH x
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

once playoffs starts is strictly yankee fitteds for game days. 
pimp.gif
NYC rocks yankee fitteds all year round dont they?
heck, even when I was in flushing I saw more Yankee hats than Mets hats SMH x
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

same here i would never anything affiliated with the red sox

Back
Top Bottom