people with high metabolism vol i hate you and yes im mad

No, it's not that great either when people think it isn't offensive to call you skinny or say you need to eat more. Would you call a person fat and say they need to stop eating? Then don't call me skinny and say I need to eat more.

No, it's not that great either when people think it isn't offensive to call you skinny or say you need to eat more. Would you call a person fat and say they need to stop eating? Then don't call me skinny and say I need to eat more.

and i hate the people with a regular metabolism who can eat and actually gain weight. yes i'm mad.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Can't stand these lucky bastards that can eat anything and not gain a pound.

shirtless55.jpg

U MAD?

and i hate the people with a regular metabolism who can eat and actually gain weight. yes i'm mad.

Checking In...

I remember during my GA at the Campus Gym I would order & eat medium pizza's along with an order of cinnasticks from domino's. One of my employees would always place the order for me, so much so that the people knew her first name location, & the order. She was heavy into exercising 2hrs at the gym after her shift religiously, I remember one time she stepped on the scale afterwards and turned beet red, so I asked her if everything was alright and she went off on me. Cursing me to the high heaven for being able to consume thousands of calories in a single meal and not gain a single pound.

She was yelling for damn near 5 minutes all of which I spent trying not to laugh in her face while she tried not to cry. Made it pretty awkward when I asked her to order my food during her next shift
laugh.gif

Checking In...

I remember during my GA at the Campus Gym I would order & eat medium pizza's along with an order of cinnasticks from domino's. One of my employees would always place the order for me, so much so that the people knew her first name location, & the order. She was heavy into exercising 2hrs at the gym after her shift religiously, I remember one time she stepped on the scale afterwards and turned beet red, so I asked her if everything was alright and she went off on me. Cursing me to the high heaven for being able to consume thousands of calories in a single meal and not gain a single pound.

She was yelling for damn near 5 minutes all of which I spent trying not to laugh in her face while she tried not to cry. Made it pretty awkward when I asked her to order my food during her next shift
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

QFT. tryna put on weight is TERRIBLE, but I guess we just have to settle for definition and not muscle mass
grin.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

QFT. tryna put on weight is TERRIBLE, but I guess we just have to settle for definition and not muscle mass
grin.gif

I've been spoiled and blessed with a high metabolism since I was born but I've been slowly gaining weight...

went from 145 to 162 over the holidays
30t6p3b.gif

I've been spoiled and blessed with a high metabolism since I was born but I've been slowly gaining weight...

went from 145 to 162 over the holidays
30t6p3b.gif

Checking in. But I'm just coming from the gym as we speak, and I am still nutrition conscious about what I consume. I know I can get away w/ eating whatever I want...But I still eat smart. I do cheat, and eat crap a few time a week.

Back
Top Bottom