people with high metabolism vol i hate you and yes im mad

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by al3x89

and i hate the people with a regular metabolism who can eat and actually gain weight. yes i'm mad.

Qft... I can't gain a pound....

4real bruh, i wish i could just gain weight like a normal person. i eat so much & never gain weight

and i hate the people with a regular metabolism who can eat and actually gain weight. yes i'm mad.

4real bruh, i wish i could just gain weight like a normal person. i eat so much & never gain weight

Some of us who are can't stand it either. I don't care personally. I've been skinny all my life and I'm secure with it. Over the past couple of years I've made attempts to put on some pounds. It just won't happen. With all the Mary I smoke and all the junk I consume, I thought I would be overweight by now. Yet, I haven't gained more than a few pounds. I guess the Mary is really burning calories.

Some of us who are can't stand it either. I don't care personally. I've been skinny all my life and I'm secure with it. Over the past couple of years I've made attempts to put on some pounds. It just won't happen. With all the Mary I smoke and all the junk I consume, I thought I would be overweight by now. Yet, I haven't gained more than a few pounds. I guess the Mary is really burning calories.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

How 'bout you put in some work at the gym and make yourself one of those lucky bastards who can eat anything and not gain a pound?

its like someone living paycheck to paycheck looking at someone who was born into a rich family.

im trying, but im just Smuckers.

How 'bout you put in some work at the gym and make yourself one of those lucky bastards who can eat anything and not gain a pound?

its like someone living paycheck to paycheck looking at someone who was born into a rich family.

I'm 23 and I've hovered between 150 and 155 since my hs days. Always wanted to gain weight but could never do it. I out eat a lot of my friends too that are taller and weigh more than me. I'll be forever trapped lol. I don't mind though

I'm 23 and I've hovered between 150 and 155 since my hs days. Always wanted to gain weight but could never do it. I out eat a lot of my friends too that are taller and weigh more than me. I'll be forever trapped lol. I don't mind though

Checking in.  I've been blessed thus far to be able to eat whatever I want to and not work out.  I played sports in high school but that's been about it.  I eat all the time, and people constantly ask me how I don't gain weight. 

Checking in.  I've been blessed thus far to be able to eat whatever I want to and not work out.  I played sports in high school but that's been about it.  I eat all the time, and people constantly ask me how I don't gain weight. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

23 years old I'm 6 foot flat weigh 175 now been trying to get to 180 for 2 years now.....playing soccer makes it impossible to gain any weight.

Originally Posted by eashawty

23 years old I'm 6 foot flat weigh 175 now been trying to get to 180 for 2 years now.....playing soccer makes it impossible to gain any weight.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

o5rdw0.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

o5rdw0.gif

Man I hope my metabolism last past 30. I'm only 160 right now but on a plus side I don't eat red meat or pork so I should be okay... May need to start working out again soon tho

Back
Top Bottom