People You Find Oddly Attractive Chapter. Falco

this one :nerd: there is something about her.

:wow: so pretty

She's :wow: in every late night show she's on.

Watch Chloe...you'll find that something. :evil:
How is this oddly attractive.. She's good looking enough for it not to be odd to find her attractive :lol:

I guess, she got them big ol beady eyes that kinda turn me off. Crazy eyes. Seems like a cool chick when she talks to tmz though and when you see her without all the makeup you can kinda see how most would think she's not obviously attractive.

this one :nerd: there is something about her.

:wow: so pretty

She's :wow: in every late night show she's on.

Watch Chloe...you'll find that something. :evil:[/quote]How is this oddly attractive.. She's good looking enough for it not to be odd to find her attractive :lol:
I guess, she got them big ol beady eyes that kinda turn me off. Crazy eyes. Seems like a cool chick when she talks to tmz though and when you see her without all the makeup you can kinda see how most would think she's not obviously attractive.
this to the fullest.

those big eyes + skin tone + no make up + the movies she does
Amanda-Seyfried+in+Les+Miserables+2012

equals
ijtMALwTtOROe.gif

but with the hair pulled back and the right angle
amanda-seyfried-close-up-Wallpaper.jpg

:evil: :evil:

qft
also in the movie she was with megan foxx with. you compare those 2 and you're just lkke Amanda is meh

Just something about her and her pale skin :wow:

:\
No shame here bruh. Love me some Stifler's mom for some reason. I remember when I was younger in American Pie and one other movie (think it was a Wayne Bros movie she was raping some dude and being mad violent with the guy) where I was feeling guilty how horny she got me :lol:

As for Buffy's sister, I remember not being attracted to her at all when she was young like me but she's definitely matured in to a beauty. She counts cuz of the paleness and she got the capability to do that crazy person smile/laugh. I think Euro Trip was where I saw the light.

Some of you still struggle to gasp this topic 
laugh.gif

Anyways I like Zoe Lister Jones from Delocated... too lazy to post pics

Really? I thought this was one of the better pictures 
laugh.gif

But,

noomi-rapace.jpg

Noomi-Rapace-demolitionvenom-19384993-500-370.jpg
She looked good in Prometheus but I think it's the red head that did it for me cuz I'm not as impressed by the pics of her online. Haven't seen her in any other roles though.

Congrats to anyone who posted Katt Dennings or Aubrey Plaza. You are all heroes. It look a lot of guts to admit, as active users on an internet sneaker forum, that you were "oddly" attracted to actresses in their mid-20's who are routinely casted as females meant to come across with at least a moderate amount of sex appeal to the vast majority of audiences.

Morons.
Still don't get how dudes are attracted to legs.
Same camp, but I give them the benefit of the doubt since I'm obviously in the minority. I have trouble even discerning what good/bad legs even are a lot of the time, it's weird. 

The "Yo but them feet are BUSTED, pass" dudes need to find their inner Sandusky and realize they're in a small minority. Keep that to yourself please, it's creepy, and your definition of beauty is skewed, if not ******ed.

Emmy Rossum.. just got done watching the first season of Shameless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom