People You Find Oddly Attractive Chapter. Falco

Most of the posts in this thread aren't of oddly attractive people. Your standards have to be incredibly high for Sta

Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, Doris Burke, Sarah Chalke and Kat Dennings are perfect examples of people who are oddly attractive. They don't have great facial aesthetics especially Seyfried.

qft

Last edited:
Bigbootyho is bisexual?
or pansexual or polysexual?
laugh.gif
i tried to tell yall i'm all woman, but i'm a admirer of both genders
laugh.gif
. i keep my eye out for the ladies and can't front when they look good, or have that special thing about them. i have really high standards, but i love when "ugly" people have that quirky factor about them...sexy as hell!  

Most of the posts in this thread aren't of oddly attractive people. Your standards have to be incredibly high for Stacey Dash to be oddly attractive. She's almost 50 and looks 30, if that. Richelle Carey, oddly attractive?

Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, Doris Burke, Sarah Chalke and Kat Dennings are perfect examples of people who are oddly attractive. They don't have great facial aesthetics especially Seyfried.

See I'm more attracted to Emma Stone than Stacey Dash, you can say the same thing about finding Emma "oddly attractive" having standards too high. I think people in this thread are missing the point.This isn't a post women that aren't my type thread, it's a post weird ugly looking women you find attractive. That's like me posting Beyonce, she isn't my cup of tea but she can be considered attractive.

END RANT.

ODDLY ATTRACTIVE!!!

Last edited:
Most of the posts in this thread aren't of oddly attractive people. Your standards have to be incredibly high for Stacey Dash to be oddly attractive. She's almost 50 and looks 30, if that. Richelle Carey, oddly attractive?

See I'm more attracted to Emma Stone than Stacey Dash, you can say the same thing about finding Emma "oddly attractive" having standards too high. I think people in this thread are missing the point.This isn't a post women that aren't my type thread, it's a post weird ugly looking women you find attractive. That's like me posting Beyonce, she isn't my cup of tea but she can be considered attractive.

END RANT.

ODDLY ATTRACTIVE!!!
Your cup of tea =/= oddly attractive. Oddly attractive means that the person isn't widely thought to be attractive, but there's something about them that draws people to them. For Emma Stone, its her film persona that makes people attracted to her. Most people would say Stacey Dash is attractive even white people as she's been featured in Playboy. How is she weird or ugly? I'm familiar with your post history to know why you'd prefer Emma Stone to Stacey Dash, so I'm not going to derail the thread by elaborating.

So should the rule be...has never been in Maxim, Esquire or GQ...never been on one of those sexiest of the year lists?

I mean, thread's 22 deep and they were ******g up from page 1.

Unless you think something's off about Vera Farmiga.... :lol:

Last edited:
Your cup of tea =/= oddly attractive. Oddly attractive means that the person isn't widely thought to be attractive, but there's something about them that draws people to them. For Emma Stone, its her film persona that makes people attracted to her. Most people would say Stacey Dash is attractive even white people as she's been featured in Playboy. How is she weird or ugly? I'm familiar with your post history to know why you'd prefer Emma Stone to Stacey Dash, so I'm not going to derail the thread by elaborating.

Many people consider Emma Stone attractive. She's just not your thing. She was number 7 on the Maxim hot 100, clearly a lot of people find her attractive. I never said Stacey Dash was ugly I just said I prefer Emma. There are many hot black women who aren't universally beautiful, I wouldn't call them "oddly attractive" if they didn't have any glaring deficiencies.

People post what they want... Can't really stop them.

Once again "YOU" find oddly attractive.
what that means to me is , you wouldn't exactly date them or keep them around. but just for one reason or another you'd give them a quick screw and never see them again.
IE. Charlene yi, or Kat Tittings, (lol word to DC)
I wouldn't date Kate Dennings, nor Charlene nor but i would possibly give them a quickie and never talk to them again.
thats not High NT standards or anything that's just liking what you like, and they are not usually what you like.
aka
oddly attracted to them.

So should the rule be...has never been in Maxim, Esquire or GQ...never been on one of those sexiest of the year lists?
I mean, thread's 22 deep and they were ******g up from page 1.
Unless you think something's off about Vera Farmiga.... :lol:

Dudes out here posting girls that are on the top 10 Maxim hot 100 list and wondering why I'm throwing the challenge flag. :rofl:

^This girl is rly pretty bdw, moar pics!!!

Looked up moar pics of her, nvm. Good angle tho. :lol:

Last edited:

END RANT.

ODDLY ATTRACTIVE!!!

This and THIS :rofl:

Looked up moar pics of her, nvm. Good angle tho. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="4one5"]
Originally Posted by 4one5

judy-greer-photos.jpg
I wouldn't say oddly attractive but this woman never gets mentioned.

Yes! She's been in a ton of stuff, but damned if i know her name. [/quote]

Oh yeah...and Judy Greer... :nerd:

Last edited:
^I can't stand her. Old baggy eyed broad. She looks like DJ Qualls

Last edited:
THE GOAT of weirdly attractive women :smokin

Dat mass!!

Heard she's fat now tho, so not sure if still want. :nerd:

I will not have Mena Suvari being slandered as oddly attractive. I command her name to be removed from this thread.

I can def see it with Maggie, she's like the poster child of this thread and CurbsideProphet's post except Brenda.

The Weeds chick I can see it, she reminds me of the Gillmore Girls/Parenthood lady.

Back
Top Bottom