People You Find Oddly Attractive Chapter. Falco

[h2]Camille Cresencia-Mills[/h2]
YES
devil.gif

Congrats to anyone who posted Katt Dennings or Aubrey Plaza. You are all heroes. It look a lot of guts to admit, as active users on an internet sneaker forum, that you were "oddly" attracted to actresses in their mid-20's who are routinely casted as females meant to come across with at least a moderate amount of sex appeal to the vast majority of audiences.

Morons.
Still don't get how dudes are attracted to legs.
Same camp, but I give them the benefit of the doubt since I'm obviously in the minority. I have trouble even discerning what good/bad legs even are a lot of the time, it's weird. 

The "Yo but them feet are BUSTED, pass" dudes need to find their inner Sandusky and realize they're in a small minority. Keep that to yourself please, it's creepy, and your definition of beauty is skewed, if not ******ed.

Last edited:
Congrats to anyone who posted Katt Dennings or Aubrey Plaza. You are all heroes. It look a lot of guts to admit, as active users on an internet sneaker forum, that you were "oddly" attracted to actresses in their mid-20's who are routinely casted as females meant to come across with at least a moderate amount of sex appeal to the vast majority of audiences.

Morons.
Same camp, but I give them the benefit of the doubt since I'm obviously in the minority. I have trouble even discerning what good/bad legs even are a lot of the time, it's weird. 

The "Yo but them feet are BUSTED, pass" dudes need to find their inner Sandusky and realize they're in a small minority. Keep that to yourself please, it's creepy, and your definition of beauty is skewed, if not ******ed.

Kat dennings and Aubrey Plaza really aren't that attractive though. Hollywood and make up do a lot for these girls.
Plus who are you to really say that everyone finds them attractive???
What role has either played to where they are casted for "sex appeal" IDK which movies you are watching, but I can't think of one that either one were in and I said to myself... "time to get the Jergens!!!"
KD is just a bag of boobs, and I have no idea what anyone sees in Aubrey Plaza personally shes a run of the mill white girl who happened to plays that geek/emo role well. making the ones who love that type of stuff sweat

Feet are a turn off, and you'd be surprised how many people hate them compared to don't mind them.
So it's not creepy to hate feet, its creepier to Love them.

Yall like Stifler's mother because she has big hooters and is a known sex haver. You know what it is

Idk what it is...

She aint got no *** or ****, but the kid would flush

My type. :smokin

I was under the impression this thread was about weird looking women you find attractive. I get that this isn't your type but many people would find this very attractive. :lol:

She is on Riasing Hope! 

Both of them are so hot to me! 

Chris Pratt .....I think he's packin! 

He doesn't really get alot of love, but he's one of my fav. actors and I love his little gap! I love all three!!!! They are super sexy to me (yes, even NPH)!!!

Dane Dehaan, he was in CHRONICLE and will be Harry Osbourne. He's a real ****** up, brooding guy...but I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Speaking of..

I will never stop loving Tobey Maguire lol! 

Dudes just posting lesser known attractive women at this point :lol:

yea. the thread has lost its purpose. Someone like charlene yi, is a great example. Not really pretty, but has a quirkiness that can be found attractive. But kat dennings? She may not be someones particular cup of tea, but she is considered pretty by most. So there isnt anything odd about finding her attractive.

Also 

Adam and Lena Dunham off "Girls" 

Adam was a Marine so that makes up for his unconventional looks and I know his ugly *** has a big D. God isn't that cruel lol. 

Most of the posts in this thread aren't of oddly attractive people. Your standards have to be incredibly high for Stacey Dash to be oddly attractive. She's almost 50 and looks 30, if that. Richelle Carey, oddly attractive?

Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, Doris Burke, Sarah Chalke and Kat Dennings are perfect examples of people who are oddly attractive. They don't have great facial aesthetics especially Seyfried.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom