Perfect Pushups, I can testify these work and will get you in shape

These do work, if you eat right and do them, they worked for me lol

anyone else got any input?

a friend of mine who works as a trainer claims they work well too. I'm old school with the knuckle push-ups.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

hmmm..how do i know you dont work for them?

im calling ducktales
laugh.gif

They work well. I used them on my days off from the gym to get some extra exercise. I'd never solely use the perfect pushup to get into shape. Howeverit's a nice supplement to an already active gym regiment.

yep...they worked for me...

wouldnt recommend it for solo use tho. gotta have a regimen you're already doing

I got them after I tried them out at a friend's crib. I was surprised at its effectiveness thinking they were like all the other infomercial products.Great at isolating the pecs, and they greatly reduce the strain on your elbows that come from doing regular pushups. I told my other guys about them, and aftertrying them out at my crib, they ended up copping as well. No bs, no ducktales, they work, and I highly recommend them.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

roll.gif

if you eat right and do actually do ANYTHING it will work

PP is not some Godsend that will change your life. If you have poor discipline, you eat like trash, or you're just lazy, it's still not going to doanything for you
laugh.gif

As for the product itself it's not a scam or anything but don't fool yourself into thinking 10 perfect pushups will do more for you than 10 regularpushups.

I do recommend them if you've had wrist problems or injuries. If you feel pain in your wrist, arms, or shoulders when you do pushups, bench, etc PP willdefinitely help with that.

They work chest, triceps, shoulders. It will help you loose some fat but it won't make you any bigger. You will be stuck at doing ur own body weight,unless u ask someone to sit on ur back. Its not going to make any bigger or look like Arnold at his prime, it will just "tone" you.

I'm currently am testing out the iron gym and my arms are sore than a mother... As far as the perfect pushup goes it looks like it would work.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

They work chest, triceps, shoulders. It will help you loose some fat but it won't make you any bigger. You will be stuck at doing ur own body weight,
unless u ask someone to sit on ur back. Its not going to make any bigger or look like Arnold at his prime, it will just "tone" you.

I beg to differ, do 100 pushups a day (break em into however many sets you want) for a whole summer and you will definitely get bigger...Youever seen someone when they get out the pen?

If you're asking me do 100 like i said. I'd go ahead and try and start with sets of 25, if you need a minute break or a few hours in between sets itdoesn't matter. You'll notice that your ability to do more pushups at a time will significantly increase. Aim for 100 without stopping by the end ofthe summer.

My friend told me they messed up his shoulders pretty badly, he got an MRI and I think the doc told him he had a partially torn labrum.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

roll.gif

if you eat right and do actually do ANYTHING it will work

PP is not some Godsend that will change your life. If you have poor discipline, you eat like trash, or you're just lazy, it's still not going to do anything for you
laugh.gif

As for the product itself it's not a scam or anything but don't fool yourself into thinking 10 perfect pushups will do more for you than 10 regular pushups.

I do recommend them if you've had wrist problems or injuries. If you feel pain in your wrist, arms, or shoulders when you do pushups, bench, etc PP will definitely help with that.
I'll definitely start using them then. I have terrible wrists so I cant do normal pushups due to the strain it causes on them.

Back
Top Bottom