laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da context of da shoes da only reason they special....If its not a OG colorway I wont even bother...

this is what i was trying to get at. I can believe nobody has a shoe that's a little more precious, a little closer to the heart bc of an on court MJ memory.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da context of da shoes da only reason they special....If its not a OG colorway I wont even bother...

this is what i was trying to get at. I can believe nobody has a shoe that's a little more precious, a little closer to the heart bc of an on court MJ memory.

right now i need some OG 12's,13 lows (maize) and blk/blue lows all in a sz13.i completely gave up on these newly mild manufactured retro's.

right now i need some OG 12's,13 lows (maize) and blk/blue lows all in a sz13.i completely gave up on these newly mild manufactured retro's.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Nothing.

Buy/Collect what you want.

I'm not gonna cop some sneakers because someone says they are "Must Haves" if i don't like them.

OP didn't ask what shoes were must haves, he asked which ones are PERSONAL must haves.

For me.....
Any OG cw of the AJ 11-AJ 13
All Black/Red cw's from AJ 1-AJ 14
Bordeaux 7
Grape 5
Aqua 8

If had to choose just one shoe though, it would be the OG AJ 11 Black/Red/White, which I already have.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Nothing.

Buy/Collect what you want.

I'm not gonna cop some sneakers because someone says they are "Must Haves" if i don't like them.

OP didn't ask what shoes were must haves, he asked which ones are PERSONAL must haves.

For me.....
Any OG cw of the AJ 11-AJ 13
All Black/Red cw's from AJ 1-AJ 14
Bordeaux 7
Grape 5
Aqua 8

If had to choose just one shoe though, it would be the OG AJ 11 Black/Red/White, which I already have.

Everything Jordan actually wore, need to step my game up and find more 2s and 3s as well as 7s, and I only meant Chicago only, the Wizards era was a bad joke to me...

Everything Jordan actually wore, need to step my game up and find more 2s and 3s as well as 7s, and I only meant Chicago only, the Wizards era was a bad joke to me...

Back
Top Bottom