Petition to make the XI/XII Pack a GR

I'll just petition that I get a pack guaranteed (not going to happen). Maybe we can petition Eastbay to upgrade their servers so people like me have achance.

I'm more concern to see the pictures for now, rather than the petition.
ijapino is totally right.
What you need to do, for now, is more to think of how to guarantee yourself to get a pack rather than making a petition.
Take XX3 as an example.. Few thousand dollar for... 1 month old pair of shoes?
Even if it's a GR, I believe resellers are going to sell them for $400 (give or take a little), which is the price for DS OG XI.

Please listen to this man. Its really not fair how some people continuously get to take advantage of people who can't get them because of where they live.Just make some goddamn shoes available to everyone and stop playing these stupid little games that cause people to pay hundreds of dollars more that YOU couldhave had jb.

Not sighning this crap. It will lower resale value. I live in the city, I'm getting multiple packs regardless.

I'll sign this. I don't need to see a reseller posting pics of the 20 sets they got in the official thread when I can't even get my hands on one
indifferent.gif

Making more shoes just means that resellers will have more to slang. I've said this a million times, it's NOT about how many shoes get produced,it's all about the DEMAND for these.

Originally Posted by bjvig414

keep them hard to get JB, it'll be appreciated more. you think space jams/concords would be as appealing if so many people had them?

co-sign^^^

And i agree with the reseller a couple of posts up^ making it a GR would lower resell value and im getting a couple packs regardless.

I dont know why there is so much hate with resellers, im bout my money, and if i can easily cop a couple packs and sell the others for a couple bens morethan i paid for em, i aint no fool you better believe ima do it.

Plus the people that are most annoying are those who buy 5 pairs to keep talking bout how they gonna use one pair now and the others later, bs you dont useone pair now let alone are you gonna use em later. I hate people that buy shoes and dont wear em, they got five DS pairs sitting in the closet and they notgonna wear em and they not gonna sell em then what the f they buy em for??? Let someone else who does want to wear them hit those up.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Making more shoes just means that resellers will have more to slang. I've said this a million times, it's NOT about how many shoes get produced, it's all about the DEMAND for these.

Save your breath... Well, you know... NT...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom