Petition to make the XI/XII Pack a GR

im down to sign...i actually want the 12's more than the 11's
co-sign, the XII's are my favorite Jordans. Last pair I had got beat to dealth so another pair will be
pimp.gif

You need to worry more about them butchering the shoes than the availability.

Guys, I don't know what is holding up the petition. I created it on the site and they said I will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to follow to activate the petition. I guess they have a review process that takes time.

I promise I created one and I will post the link as soon as they allow me to activate the petition!

Bo55Diesel - Thanks for taking the initiative bro, I just wanted to get the ball rolling and I'm definitely 100% behind the cause - It's worth a shot. I can't wait to sign it, more packs = more of a chance to cop or at the very least it might dilute the resell value so that you don't have to completely break the bank to get a pair. I'll take a victory whatever way I can with this one. As someone else said a few posts back - All I want is a chance.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I think you may be missing the point here. Making them NOT limited isn't the problem. The problem is that EVERYBODY will be hyped for this pack. Why? Everybody wants XI's!! The demand is way higher on these than any other pack they release. So it's not going to matter if they make these a general release or not...They will sell out even if they make double or triple the number they did for the 10/13 pack. You have got to factor in the greedy resellers who have the mentality "more packs = more opportunity to resell", as well as all the people who are skipping other packs just to cop multiple packs of this one.

Basically what I'm saying is that even if a petition to make these a GR works, you're still not guaranteed yourself a pack. I'm not trying to discourage you from making a petition, but I'd start figuring a way out to secure yourself a pack no matter what. I mean, hell, you have 10 months!

Word....if they went GR you'd most likely have to hit up your footlockers in malls in the boonies cause anyone with a QS account will sellout by 9AM.
The only way a pack would sell more would be if they made a I/XI pack both Bred.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

You need to worry more about them butchering the shoes than the availability.

EXACTLY..that's what i feel is going to happen anyways.
Besides, say this pack is over produced and everybody who wanted one pretty much got one,but the pack turns out being shoddy quality (aka military IV release) how would you feel about that then

Are YALL CRAZY, the #### wrong with yal, it funny how the same people who want them GR'd are the same people who ask me #### like "where can i getsome exclusive SB dunks like u, especially when i wear my Unkles, or BEAR LOWS". Thats foolish, count me OUT with that BS. yal need to get yal mind rightand petition jordan to limit the six package like the 23's. I cant believe yal would truly desire that, but yal come on here postin SORRY ###, Matchy ###WDYWT thread pics talkin bout yal was smashing them dudes at school and pullin MAD LADIES. YEAH RIGHT, How you suppose to stand out to ladies if u got on sameshoes 9 opther cats got, and a NOOB that luckily got his hands on one. Thats Like @+%#@+* in Bred I's or somethin. That truly kills me, EVEN CATS ONHYPEBEAST WOULD CORRECT YAL, AND THATS a ####ing SHAME. NT wash yo face man, wash yo face. IDIOTS.

PS. yeah im droppin BARs anyone care to defend????

PS. Dont set yourself up.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Are YALL CRAZY, the #### wrong with yal, it funny how the same people who want them GR'd are the same people who ask me #### like "where can i get some exclusive SB dunks like u, especially when i wear my Unkles, or BEAR LOWS". Thats foolish, count me OUT with that BS. yal need to get yal mind right and petition jordan to limit the six package like the 23's. I cant believe yal would truly desire that, but yal come on here postin SORRY ###, Matchy ### WDYWT thread pics talkin bout yal was smashing them dudes at school and pullin MAD LADIES. YEAH RIGHT, How you suppose to stand out to ladies if u got on same shoes 9 opther cats got, and a NOOB that luckily got his hands on one. Thats Like @+%#@+* in Bred I's or somethin. That truly kills me, EVEN CATS ON HYPEBEAST WOULD CORRECT YAL, AND THATS a ####ing SHAME. NT wash yo face man, wash yo face. IDIOTS.

PS. yeah im droppin BARs anyone care to defend????

PS. Dont set yourself up.
How long have you been waiting to find a post for that rant? I don't care if everyone including the preacher has on a pair as long as they are doneright and I get my pair.

My opinion is that JB should really pay attention to all their buyers and what they say. If these are the last retros are w/e then they should really releasecolourways people want and if the public wants GR in this pack then let them have it. More money for JB. No need to make them limited. O yeah and count me in.

smh.gif
Naw. Just wait like everybody else. It's the Jordanway. Besides, them mugs gonna be in Finishline, Footlocker, FootAction, etc...anyways.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It's the December release I think they would be stupid to NOT make it a GR...but this is Jordan Brand we're talking about here.

The XIs have not even shown out yet. Many still believe they look 1 to 1 as the Older Space Jam. Until you've guys seen it, don't stress and don'ttrip. Sorry to say, this is HYPE because we haven't even seen the XIs yet.

It naturally NEEDS NO HYPE though.
wink.gif

Btw, it won't sell out if they OVER PRODUCE it. But that wouldn't be a smart move.

your petition will go nowhere. waste of time. JB please DONT make these a GR. last thing i want to see is every fool with the same freakin kicks on.regardless, my store's going to have them, i'll get mine. if you don't wa wa wa.

your petition will go nowhere. waste of time. JB please DONT make these a GR. last thing i want to see is every fool with the same freakin kicks on.regardless, my store's going to have them, i'll get mine. if you don't wa wa wa.

if these are produced in the same quantity as the x/xiii, then i should and will get my hands on this pack...only whole pack i really care for even tho the xivin the ix/xiv pack is growin on me

Originally Posted by rhcp729

your petition will go nowhere. waste of time. JB please DONT make these a GR. last thing i want to see is every fool with the same freakin kicks on. regardless, my store's going to have them, i'll get mine. if you don't wa wa wa.
Exactly. Why would you want any major heat GR? Thats hella dumb. If you want the shoes that bad, just MAN UP AND OBTAIN.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
Hey guys,

I'm not sure this is worth the time but I remember it working for changing the wings and heel tab on the Military IVs. For anyone out there who would like to see these more available (IMO JB could release these in a GR format and def still see a quick sell out.) I just want to get the ball rolling then hopefully someone with a contact at Nike could get it in the right hands. As a die hard Jordan/JB fan for the past 16 years, I'd love to see everyone who wants this pack get it.

dude you wacc people thatdud even wear jays gone try to get so why make it easier for them the real jordans heads gone get em gr or not [/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom