Petition to make the XI/XII Pack a GR

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

i actually want the 12's more than the 11's
Me too the only XI's that i want are the Concord's and Space Jams

If they weren't limited they would lose their luster. Imagine every person having Concords and Spacejams like all white Forces. I know you wouldn't like it so i'd rather they stay limited. In my city I can get the packs easily. There are still some 10/13's layin around
i don't agree. true, everybody and their mama have multiple pairs of white/white forces, but that doesn't kill the demand for them. i don'tknow where you live, but in my city, the shoes stores don't have any problems selling forces. and if the luster was gone then they would have a stockroomfull of them and and be selling them for 50% off. and you've gotta think about non-collectors who don't appreciate sneakers and the significance of theXI's and XII's. they'll just get em, wear em, dog em, and throw them away. so for us collectors, in 6 months to a year, there won't be an issueof everybody having the same shoe b/c most won't save and take care of theirs.

Lord knows that ignorance is bliss but 2 think that this pack is anything but a GR is straight suckerism. Ijapino, please lock already
mad.gif

IMO i just hope they will have enough pairs for most of the common sizes. For the fact that its a december release will cause many hype. I know I will get minefor sure. A question any1 knows wut the 12's are going to be?? im hearing space jams for the 11's

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Originally Posted by 3thaman

You need to worry more about them butchering the shoes than the availability.

EXACTLY..that's what i feel is going to happen anyways.
Besides, say this pack is over produced and everybody who wanted one pretty much got one, but the pack turns out being shoddy quality (aka military IV release) how would you feel about that then

i agree...to a certain extent. of course we would all love for this pack to be massed produced,but at the same time, what would be so special about theseshoes if every one had them? and another aspect is, ok. jb actually does mass produced this package so it sort of an old/new love thing with a different twist.if the quality is bad many of you will be dissapointed regardless at the quality.so either way you lose in some angle.
understand?
i personally would love to have these massed produced so every one that missed out in these shining moments in his career, can partake, but this is notguaranteed. so..... i really dont know.
ohwell.gif

Some of you guys are too blind to see that it's not going to matter. You think that by making it a GR means it's a guaranteed cop and you'll haveno problems. Well, I hate to burst your bubbles, but more packs = more resellers. It's the resellers who wake up earlier than you, who get to the storesbefore you, who camp out an extra day before you....Hell, I'm not even a reseller myself, but If I had an oppurtunity to buy multiple packs because theywere widely available, I'd do it too.

Again, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from making one, but it's not the answer you're looking for. Instead you should be making a petition forJB to not cease production once a certain number has been made. Make it so that if all the packs do sell out, another run of shoes will be produced and shippedout and continue this until supply exceeds the demand.

Once a petition is made, go ahead and sign it. In fact I'll even sign it myself. But until then lets dead this post.

Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom