Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

9ers need to do everything they can to land peyton if only to keep him out of AZ or SEA

You put Manning in the dome and have him & Fitz make highlight plays every damn week.

Hell.. if that happens they get Mike Wallace on the opposite side of Fitz, and it's LIGHTS OUT

he better not sign with the seahawks. niners better get this dude. please end the alex smith era....

come to the 49ers. montana. young. manning. join the tradition of great quarterbacks.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Aye man... That's Eeerie as hell
ohwell.gif

9ers are doing themselves a disjustice by going with this whole "Alex Smith Is Our Guy" campaign
30t6p3b.gif

Mike & Mike have been talking Houston as a interesting possibility...

Never thought about them but... I'd be lying if I said that wouldn't be
eek.gif

What they suggested if Houston was even interested would be to trade Shaub to DC to bring in a few other pieces and they get their QB as well.

Would you do it if you were the Texans?
nerd.gif

^ Dolphins pic is crazy and Houston would be a great fit. He's gonna probably want to play in a warm area (Houston, Miami, SF or Arizona). All of those teams are good or decent.

Clayton just said the Houston situation is out of the question they're committed to Shaub, they're a year away from redoing his contract.

I don't understand how any team not named N.E, N.O, & GB is not willing to go after him. I just don't get it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
Even if we didn't get Carson no way does Peyton come to Oakland.
laugh.gif
you mean 180.
grin.gif

Naw i mean 360. But aye at least you agree they'd win more.
laugh.gif

All honesty tho i want dude to go somewhere hot. Deserves it.
glasses.gif

Nah son. You mean 180. Trust.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

360 would put you right back to where you were, a 180 would be the complete opposite of how *+!*+! the Raiders are right now

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Mike & Mike have been talking Houston as a interesting possibility...

Never thought about them but... I'd be lying if I said that wouldn't be
eek.gif

What they suggested if Houston was even interested would be to trade Shaub to DC to bring in a few other pieces and they get their QB as well.

Would you do it if you were the Texans?
nerd.gif
Easily. You have a team that can win now and I don't think Schaub is even that good.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

We DON"T want you in Washington DC.

Signed,
Sane ******* fans

You`re QB last year was Rex Grossman.......which replaced Donovan Mcnabb........and YOU dont want PEYTON?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He is NOT going to just be plugged into another offense and be the Peyton Manning we all know again.

Not happening.

Miami's defense is actually pretty good.
Reggie Bush had a great season last year, and can catch a ton of passes out of the backfield.
Marshall as the deep threat/all around reciever, and Bess/Hartline as the possesion recievers.
*Reggie Wayne went to school at THE U....hint hint...
Jake Long protecting his blindside.
Offensive minded/pass happy new Head Coach.
Chance to stay in the AFC.

I say Miami is a GREAT option for him.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Miami's defense is actually pretty good.
Reggie Bush had a great season last year, and can catch a ton of passes out of the backfield.
Marshall as the deep threat/all around reciever, and Bess/Hartline as the possesion recievers.
*Reggie Wayne went to school at THE U....hint hint...
Jack Long protecting his blindside.
Offensive minded/pass happy new Head Coach.
Chance to stay in the AFC.

I say Miami is a GREAT option for him.
completely agree, seems like a perfect fit to me

I'm glad the ******** fans on here have some common sense cuz everyone on Twitter swears he would WANT to play for the Skins
laugh.gif

I see him going to Arizona.

and being a Skins fan..we have no offensive line, we have no receivers...Peyton would get put on his &#($ if he came to DC..exactly why would Peyton want to come and play here?

throw the kitchen sink and try and trade up to get RGIII

Let's be serious. This will be the last contract he ever signs and he knows it. He's not going to play for just any team based off of weather conditions and other miscellaneous factors. These last few years will be all about which team provides the best opportunity for him to win more rings and bow out as the undisputed best QB ever. I think it'll come down to the team with the best defense, the best offensive line and the best offensive weaponry outside of a Reggie Wayne who I think could be coming along with #18. I thought the Jets were a lock but you can make an argument for almost a dozen teams at this point.
30t6p3b.gif
We think we know what type of player he is. We assume this situation will light a fire under him. He's got the opportunity of a lifetime, now let's just wait and see what team he choses

Btw, Peyton's dad Archie Manning started 11 years for the Saints until they traded him to the Oilers where his backup QB was who? Oliver Luck, young Andy's pops. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom