Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Even though we all want to see Reid go. Kind of surreal knowing that this might be his last home game after 14 seasons....

Even though we all want to see Reid go. Kind of surreal knowing that this might be his last home game after 14 seasons....

yeah it really is; it's crazy to think about when he was hired til now

in a way it's bittersweet because I was a boy when he was hired and now I am a grown man

Sanchez for vick? What do u all think....

I think that's ******ed from so many angles

Vick is gonna be cut anyway and you can get him for about 1/3 the price
Why would the Eagles pay Sanchez $8 million+
How does this benefit the Eagles?

Foles has been better than Vick this year; it's not saying much but Foles throwing that into the ground right there just shows he gets the game more than Vick

Vick would have tried to press something and ended up with an INT

Vick is done in this league; I hate to say it because I like Vick

Aye, at least we go out playing hard right? :lol: The Giants, Titans, and countless other non-playoff teams are going out getting worked even with chances at playoffs.....I'm all for Chip Kelly at this point, glad the fans gave Andy a good send off since it was likely his last game. As much as it sucks we didn't win a SB when we should have AT LEAST gotten one in these 14 yrs, we have been fortunate to have one of the top 5 coaches in the NFL the past 14 yrs bros....Andy deep down I feel like he wants to move on to a new challenge (probably San Diego where he has a home) and Lurie has to know that its time for a change too. Chip Kelly has been rumored to be our #1 target and he'll have to leave Oregon now a la Pete Carroll with the sanctions coming in, he has a really interesting philosophy on offense and its something different and would bring some excitement. I say bring him in, and get a prominent d-coordinator to handle that side of the ball. Foles looked good too aside from the final couple plays, I'm comfortable with him taking the reigns next yr. Now we have to look forward to the draft :lol: :smh: Lettuce pray for Manti :smokin

Vick is gone. Foles stays. Gets to battle it out for the starting job with a veteran (Alex Smith?) in the offseason. Although a new coach could want to find his franchise QB in the draft.

I really have no clue what will happen. So many holes on this team.

I feel tebow might b the answer.

After all.... it is the Philadelphia eagles...
Tebow?????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom